PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

The Half-Orcs Vote_lcap15%The Half-Orcs Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
The Half-Orcs Vote_lcap8%The Half-Orcs Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
The Half-Orcs Vote_lcap31%The Half-Orcs Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» AI Music Abuse
The Half-Orcs EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
The Half-Orcs EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

» DALL-E mini
The Half-Orcs EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:43 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
The Half-Orcs EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 10:33 am by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 8 Results
The Half-Orcs EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:50 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 7 Results
The Half-Orcs EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:26 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 6 Results
The Half-Orcs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 5:51 pm by Vic Vegas

» Turn is running
The Half-Orcs EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:04 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 5 Results
The Half-Orcs EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 11:46 pm by Klagrok

The Half-Orcs

Go down

The Half-Orcs Empty The Half-Orcs

Post  Admin Fri May 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Zurn Bloodbringer (Sleazee P. Martinee) 125-77-7 Half-orc - Morningstar/Tower Shield

Zurn became the Arena’s 3rd Monster warrior with his kill of the # 2 warrior Nefindil.

Sleazee wrote: “Zurn was created on my 8th week of being part of the beloved game that we all know as The Blood Pit. He was the beginning and last of his kind. The orc strain that I used with him and many like him was of a slow brutish breed of orcs. Since that time I've used many differnt types of orc strains with varying results. I'm not sure if he would hold up to the Pit standards of today though, but of course that was a different time.

Zurn had a slow start before things changed when I finally gave him his trusty and lethal morning star. At 50 fights he was a mere 30-20-2 and by the time he'd hit 100 fights he'd gone 63-37-3. As can be seen he maintained around a 60% record most of his career. During the time that I managed him, most of his opponents hailed mainly from the stables of either ZERO, Puke/Putz or the LOaD. In which he won the majority of the fights against them.

At around 75 fights I started training him in the use of the tower shield to make up for his slowness. He was the first of my warriors to use the tower shield to good effect. As he was my oldest lived warrior he was also the first to try out many styles and strategies.

At around 150 fights I had set as a goal for him to beat the all time oldest orc record which was held by MaulBearer at 176 fights. After achieving that goal, I had determined that if he made it to 200 fights I would send him to the Monsters and the rest is history!”

HIS STATISTICS:

Stat trains : 34
Skill trains: 85
Total trains: 119

Fights: 202

Train %: 58.9%
Win % : 61.9%
Kill % : 3.5%

KILL HISTORY [records in ()s are the records his opponents had when they fought]:

1) GEE DANG (0-0) managed by HOSEHEAD. Hoser and my warriors matched a LOT because we started around the same time.
2) KETRAS (3-5) managed by ILNEVAL. Forgot that I made this challenge. Needless to say, Nev wasn't too happy with me for it.
3) VALIANT (29-8-3) managed by GOUGED EYE INC. Gougy and I've got some history and was glad to rid him of a promising warrior.
4) BACKLASH (56-75-0) managed by BANDIT. I was very happy with this kill because Bandit's MAs gave my orcs troubles when I was first starting out.
5) YARITSUKAI (99-51-1) managed by DUX MORTALITAS. This kill ranks as one of my favorites because it happened the turn after Putz declared that he was going to kill my top level warriors, which he never accomplished.
6) HALF-ORC HALF-AMAZIN (22-35-7) managed by ADRIAN. This guy killed 2 of my promising warriors and I didn't want it to happen again, so, I sent Zurn to make sure of it.
7) NEFINDIL (67-37-3) managed by THE BLOOD MASTER. The kill that will forever immortalize him!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down