Latest topics
» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:28 am by Dux Mortalitas

» What strategies are you experimenting with?
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 pm by Vic Vegas

» New Dead Elf
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:34 am by Vic Vegas

» Unmitigated Brutality 2 Contest Winner
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» EVIL MAC V APPLE NEWTON
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:01 pm by Dux Mortalitas

» DHUG DASH vs. KRELL'DAK
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:59 pm by Dux Mortalitas

» Friendly Advice
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 am by Lelu Dallas

» Client error
Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:56 pm by Lelu Dallas

» Long climb to the top
Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:04 pm by Vic Vegas

Poll

Commander-in-Chief / Vengence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Commander-in-Chief / Vengence

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:52 am

Suspected Multi abuser

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Commander-in-Chief / Vengence

Post  Modofo on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Not that I don't believe it, but I would like to know how this is known.

On a side note, I had my first 4-kill turn this week.  Oh yeah.  They were by a dwarf using a quarterstaff, a war flail, a bastard sword during a slash-tactic "draws back" attack, and with a tower shield.
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Evidence

Post  Dux Mortalitas on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Yes, I think we should be very careful when saying someone is a known multi. This can't turn into a witch-hunt.
We need to provide evidence and be thorough.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm with Dux.  It has been a while since we've had a witch hunt, and things can quickly get out of proportions.  What proof do we have?  Which turns did revenge challenges take place from one account for "wrongs" done to the other?  Once we have firmly established that we have a multi in operation, I will work to help unleash Hell. Evil or Very Mad 

vV

EDIT: There are some similarities, such as having many gladiators shout something at the beginning of the fight. VENGENCE rails against cherrypickers mostly with his bloodcries.
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Modofo on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:23 pm

I forgot to mention why I brought up the kills.  One was a 68-fight warrior of Vengence.  So if he is a multi-account, that's a good start!

Also keep in mind that "multi-accounts" could just be two friends/relatives.  My nephew played a couple years ago under The Harvesters, and more recent I have had game-group friends play as Bravak and Ballist Corvin (although they may have quit since they've missed the last few turns).  We never traded gladiator information (since I rarely challenge), but I could easily see that being the case.  If they had told me someone was picking on them, I would probably have responded with some challenges of my own.  Just a thought.
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Modofo wrote:I forgot to mention why I brought up the kills.  One was a 68-fight warrior of Vengence.  So if he is a multi-account, that's a good start!

Also keep in mind that "multi-accounts" could just be two friends/relatives.  My nephew played a couple years ago under The Harvesters, and more recent I have had game-group friends play as Bravak and Ballist Corvin (although they may have quit since they've missed the last few turns).  We never traded gladiator information (since I rarely challenge), but I could easily see that being the case.  If they had told me someone was picking on them, I would probably have responded with some challenges of my own.  Just a thought.
All good points.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripper Rob on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I agree, I am brothers with Crashmon, we joined at the same time when I discovered it was being played on the internet (we used to play the PBM version in the 1990's). I hasn't happened yet but if someone were to pick on him, I would also drop challenges in retaliation, although with my record I'd probably end up with deaths on my hands.
Ripper Rob
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:20 pm

There, I changed it to suspected. I apologize, you guys made it sound as if you were already on a witch hunt. I personally could care less if they are a multi. Other than the fact that they are breaking the rules, I don't care. I will take the easy wins from them if they so choose to target me.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoppaBalrog on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm

I thought it was because both of those accounts were hitting someone with both barrels so to speak. Bruinfan maybe?
PoppaBalrog
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:15 pm

PoppaBalrog wrote:I thought it was because both of those accounts were hitting someone with both barrels so to speak.  Bruinfan maybe?  
Not sure who, but teaming up on someone is not proof of a multi. Good friends tend to have each other's back.
Anyway, it's tough to prove with the little info provided.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:26 am

SLEAZEE has neutered COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF's stables. He no longer has any influence up top.

Next!

vV
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:42 pm

nice work Vic.

Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Sat May 02, 2015 3:17 pm

I didn't do anything. Sleazee is the one getting showered with challenges from CIC/Vengence. Perhaps a few of us should throw some challenges at Vengence and help alleviate him of some losers. BATTLE AXE, IGNACIO and MIDKNIGHT look like low hanging fruit.

vV
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  firebird on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:51 pm

The IP address...is there anyway to check that? That will tell at least something. Unless he is a roomate or dependant, the location should be enough.
firebird
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:21 pm

The results of Keeper's previous IP tests no longer show up on the website since Keeper changed hosting companies about a year or so ago. The multi situation was pretty out of hand and after the IP sweep, several accounts were banninated. He might surprise us and sweep again to shake off the multis.
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top