PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Obsidian Arena Vote_lcap15%Obsidian Arena Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Obsidian Arena Vote_lcap8%Obsidian Arena Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Obsidian Arena Vote_lcap31%Obsidian Arena Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» UW XXIII Week 6 Results
Obsidian Arena EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 5:51 pm by Vic Vegas

» Turn is running
Obsidian Arena EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:04 am by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
Obsidian Arena EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:03 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 5 Results
Obsidian Arena EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 11:46 pm by Klagrok

» AROMA THE UNSAVORY (FRANK THE TANK) 206-97-8 Dwarf - Javelin
Obsidian Arena EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 10:59 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 4 Results
Obsidian Arena EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 10:42 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Obsidian Arena EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 3:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 3 Results
Obsidian Arena EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:08 pm by Klagrok

» Arena Statistics
Obsidian Arena EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:00 pm by Vic Vegas

Obsidian Arena

3 posters

Go down

Obsidian Arena Empty Obsidian Arena

Post  Admin Tue May 17, 2011 12:38 am

Found another decent gladiator game. This one requires Silverlight from Microsoft to log on. Right now has stinky forum "chrome browser" or something with 1 pt font or something smaller

This one has 4 main stats...body, mind, speed and dexterity. Values range from 1-20 at the start and you raise em up 5 pts each. Of course, you need to gain experience to do that, and you can only raise 1 stat every five levels. Anyway, has 11 races, hobgoblins, kobolds, orcs, dark elves, dwarves, gnome, goblin, 1/2orc, halfling, high elf and human. The starting stats are random, but add up to 45. You dont get any additional points to spend, and all the races but human have +s and -s that balance out. For example, the hobgoblin has +1 body, -3 mind and +2 dexterity compared to a human. So you are more or less stuck with the stats they give you, just have to choose the better race for those stats.

You get 5 gladiators, and the turns run Friday morning around 1 AM PST...or somewhere around there. Appears that when these guys started they were running 3 times a week but right now I dont see too many peeps playing it. You get to choose your weapons and moves etc for each week...and after Monday night, you have hopefully plugged all your peeps in as they will assign you a target. After that, you can actually review your opponent's last fight.

The only thing I dont like about it is for now they dont save any of your fight info into the next turn. So you more or less only have the information for your last fight available. Of course, peeps can die, as I recently found out.

Also you get random bonuses for your characters....from Attack and Defense Bonuses to toughness and Endurance(ive seen 7 categories so far) etc. Ive only seen three levels so far---small good and great. And of course, my kobold with 13-13-13-6 had good in 6 of the skills (it is definitely random, as some of my stonger peeps have no damage bonus, while a few of the weaker ones have a bonus).

Ive been taking screenshots and using paint to save them. Cant seem to just copy them with a right click (just get 'silverlight')

Also you can join it at anytime---Think my first week I got my peeps in late Thursday night. Also has tactics and skills....you have to purchase the tactics with the gold you win, and then when you use them, you get random skills. WOOT

Here is the site:

Obsidian Arena
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Arena Empty Re: Obsidian Arena

Post  PoppaBalrog Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 am

Is this game still running?
PoppaBalrog
PoppaBalrog
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilneval Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:25 am

I don't think it still runs. I tried a month or so ago and it was a dead link then

Listen here Wolfchild. I speak to you of the science of mythology. I speak of malevolent deviation. The psychotronic love commandos. We shall be drunk on stars, we shall fear nothing. Demand the impossible. Dream your destiny. Defy the logic of alphabets. I've slain the King Of The Wolves! Nothing is impossible!
Ilneval
Ilneval
God of Lore
God of Lore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down