» Temporary Email Service (avoid spam!)
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:56 pm by Vic Vegas

» Tournament Suggestion
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:47 pm by Vic Vegas

» Stilettoeer Check-In
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:23 am by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:28 am by Dux Mortalitas

» What strategies are you experimenting with?
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 pm by Vic Vegas

» New Dead Elf
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:34 am by Vic Vegas

» Unmitigated Brutality 2 Contest Winner
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:31 pm by Vic Vegas

Poll

GladiatorsOnline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GladiatorsOnline

Post  Klagrok on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Guys this new game is in beta testing. Got in last week and it is pretty addictive. Only four classes of gladiators, all human male, but hey it is set in Rome. The one good thing I like about it is that they are open to new ideas, respond to bugs quickly and the most important thing is that you can actually fight some other human if they are searching for opponents at the same time. The computer only gives you half experience points and skill points so human fights are better. But those of us that have matched up also have realized they are also more deadly. It is hard to actually kill a gladiator unless you get him to about 20% of his HPs and get in a good critical hit, but even if you survive a match, well if the crowd didn't like your performance, Good Bye smuck. Most of the smucks I have seen are either mine or another human player. Rarely have I actually put down an AI opponent. The game has Leagues and the better you do during a given time frame the quicker you gain rank. But you can also be demoted as well. The most important aspect is fans. The fans are what constitutes your rank. You start off at level I and need 150 to hit level II. Sounds easy. But if you goofy gladiator with 100 fans bites the dust so goodbye to 100 points. You start with two gladiators and can buy more on the market and of course you can also expand you stable so it can hold more gladiators. Also there are healers, trainers etc you can buy for a day, 5 days etc . Here is the link http://www.doradogames.com/  Over there I am Gutripper (been trying for about 3 years to get Keeper to get rid of Klagrok name blah).

Almost forgot to mention but choose Active Skills as they are the way to get fans.
Klagrok
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Re: GladiatorsOnline

Post  Vic Vegas on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:15 am

Klag, you gotta stay Klag. The klaggiest of all the managers.

vV
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Re: GladiatorsOnline

Post  Palor on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:28 pm

This game was awful.
Palor
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down