Latest topics
» Client error
Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:03 pm by Vic Vegas

» Long climb to the top
Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:04 pm by Vic Vegas

» APPLE NEWTON (189-111-14) vs SPLINTER (174-27-6)
Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:44 pm by Vic Vegas

» Vic Vegas Scorecard
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:50 pm by Vic Vegas

» TAS(4) (Sliv) 124-108-9 Human - Warhammer
Sun May 28, 2017 10:55 pm by Vic Vegas

» HIROI (Dux Mortalitas) 120-45-4 Elf - Boar Spear
Sun May 28, 2017 10:53 pm by Vic Vegas

» SPLINTER (Dux Mortalitas) 174-27-6 Dwarf - Trident/Tower Shield
Sun May 28, 2017 11:28 am by Dux Mortalitas

» Krell'Dak 98-68-2 vs TAS
Sat May 27, 2017 10:19 pm by Vic Vegas

» FASCIST (153-77-5 ) vs HIROI
Sat May 27, 2017 10:09 pm by Palor

Poll

Favorite Monster Fights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite Monster Fights

Post  Dux Mortalitas on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:52 am

Hi guys,
I've been reading some of the monster fights here on this thread today waiting to read English Mustard vs Rotund when it is posted.
I started getting curious as to which fights ranked amongst your favorite reads and why.
Personally, of the fights I read tonight, Murmur's LD fight was really exciting because MURMUR really pulled off an awesome decoy show in that fight and had LD in heavy with it! Amazing!

I will not include any of my own fights on my list, and I need to go back and read other fights in order to get a few more on my list, but anyway, which are your favorites (your own warriors aside).

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Monster Fights

Post  Vic Vegas on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:07 pm

KAMINARI (46-21-2) v LORD DARIUS (246-74-15) was one of the most thrilling reads.

It was already a headspinning night, with Keeper modifying the game to allow for your dual win vs one monster, then you started sending me the fights, and I couldn't really keep track of who won what, since every non-Dux monster had changed hands.

So there I was, reading KAMINARI's fight and watching this pipsqueak dismantle the most legendary warrior of the game. I really thought he was going to win! What an emotional rollercoaster, that fight!

I had to edit this message to say: Ratyr's fight also jumps out, but it kind of has to. That one fight opened up a Pandora's Box and breathed new life into the game.

vV
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:29 pm

Good call on the original Ratyr monster kill! That was some must watch BP! I was pretty darn moved by LD's win too because it was so utterly one-sided. Never thought any of the original monsters would go down easily. Is the LD fight still around or has that been lost to time?

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:25 am

The LD fight disappeared with the original Pitt forum. Such a shame, because he put a lot of time and effort into formatting that post and providing his thoughts and commentary.
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:00 am

There was waybackmachine that allowed me to find old data lost on BP.net years ago. I wonder if we used waybackmachine, could we find that data?
Does anyone know the original webaddress of this site? If we knew that we may be able to find that fight.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:13 pm

I think if I lookup my original (misspelled) GLADITORE POPULO fights he has a blood cry pointing to the original Pitt and from there we can explore The Wayback Machine's archive of it.
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top