PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Vote_lcap15%Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Vote_lcap15%Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Vote_lcap8%Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Vote_lcap31%Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» AI Music Abuse
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

» DALL-E mini
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:43 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 10:33 am by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 8 Results
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:50 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 7 Results
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:26 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 6 Results
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 5:51 pm by Vic Vegas

» Turn is running
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:04 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 5 Results
Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 11:46 pm by Klagrok

Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR?

Go down

Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Empty Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR?

Post  Dux Mortalitas Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:36 pm

I'd love to hear your perspective on warriors and get some conversations going between managers. It would be cool if the exchange stimulated some new warrior creation ideas.
It would be great if you would not select your own warriors, and if you only selected any one manager's warrior once, which is to say look around and include a diversity of managers and warriors if you would.

1. Which has the coolest appearance in your imagination?
2. Which is the scariest (who you'd least want your warrior to fight)?
3. Which has the most innovative design for their time in the pit?
4. Which has the most effective design that you would like to emulate?

Last edited by Dux Mortalitas on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR? Empty Re: Who are the Most Interesting Warriors in DHoR?

Post  Dux Mortalitas Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:08 pm

I'll start.

1. Which has the coolest appearance in your imagination?
LORD SOTH (Frank the Tank) 142-58-7 Human - Bastard sword. Lord Soth hands down is the coolest looking warrior in my imagination. Plate, Bastard Sword, Human wearing only a cap or less for head protection even after 100 fights!!! And a fantastic record to boot. Wow!

2. Which is the scariest (who you'd least want your warrior to fight)?
SOLITUDE (Ilneval) 45-10-12 Half-Orc - Battle flail. I remember being in the arena with this freak of Ilneval's years ago and feeling some real anxiety at the possibility of getting matched with this beast! Think about it, if you fought and lost to this reaper, you had better than a 1 in 4 chance of dying! Let's not even mention the perms...

3. Which has the most innovative design for their time in the pit?
UGH (Tolome) 1-0-0 to 25-0-1 Half-orc - Cestus. Wow this was an accomplishment! A half-orc MC artist! Not sure I could have done what Tolome did here!

4. Which has the most effective design that you would like to emulate?
If I still played BP I would probably want to try something like this...
EVISCETRYX (Vic Vegas) 78-22-1 Elf Stiletto. Think about it, who would have guessed that stilettoes could produce such a record? Amazing!

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down