Latest topics
» Client error
Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:03 pm by Vic Vegas

» Long climb to the top
Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:04 pm by Vic Vegas

» APPLE NEWTON (189-111-14) vs SPLINTER (174-27-6)
Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:44 pm by Vic Vegas

» Vic Vegas Scorecard
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:50 pm by Vic Vegas

» TAS(4) (Sliv) 124-108-9 Human - Warhammer
Sun May 28, 2017 10:55 pm by Vic Vegas

» HIROI (Dux Mortalitas) 120-45-4 Elf - Boar Spear
Sun May 28, 2017 10:53 pm by Vic Vegas

» SPLINTER (Dux Mortalitas) 174-27-6 Dwarf - Trident/Tower Shield
Sun May 28, 2017 11:28 am by Dux Mortalitas

» Krell'Dak 98-68-2 vs TAS
Sat May 27, 2017 10:19 pm by Vic Vegas

» FASCIST (153-77-5 ) vs HIROI
Sat May 27, 2017 10:09 pm by Palor

Poll

RE UW: Dear SLIV

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RE UW: Dear SLIV

Post  Vic Vegas on Mon May 01, 2017 4:03 pm

When UW/Dethroner are finished, I'm removing my mgr challenges and I expect the same from others. Retribution will be painful. Ask Sliv's GALLOWGLASS just how painful it can get. Twisted Evil
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas on Mon May 01, 2017 4:08 pm

I took a hit or two in the tourney, but I think people putting in challenges against me are seeing how that's a good way to get permed up or dead.

=]
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  sliv on Tue May 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Gallowglass is a perm magnet, He's not going to be one for the future! Am sure a couple of your guys took some perms also!

sliv
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas on Tue May 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Yeah I took a hit or two. My loss of ANGELIQUE5FX, 51-26-2 Martial Artist Hling with Stilettos, was outside the contest. I took many less perms than I dealt.

And CAM learned not f with ANSEN. I am running like 4 Boarspear Dwarves right now. I know, I am the worst. But I don't see the 'glitch' work for all of them equally. But yeah I'd be careful around INNANA KILGORE too.

For over a year straight I have had a challenge war with SURTUR going. This last turn may be the first in a year that I fought no SURTUR warriors.

I might want to try a few months with no active challenge wars going.2

Here's hoping.
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ on Tue May 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Lelu Dallas wrote:Yeah I took a hit or two. My loss of ANGELIQUE5FX, 51-26-2 Martial Artist Hling with Stilettos,  was outside the contest. I took many less perms than I dealt.

And CAM learned not f with ANSEN.  I am running like 4 Boarspear Dwarves right now. I know,  I am the worst. But I don't see the 'glitch' work for all of them equally. But yeah I'd be careful around INNANA KILGORE too.

For over a year straight I have had a challenge war with SURTUR going. This last turn may be the first in a year that I fought no SURTUR warriors.

I might want to try a few months with no active challenge wars going.2

Here's hoping.

yeah its interesting that you are ignoring your Mentors advice about running BS Dwarfs as Vic considers them unethical and an unfair advantage.
Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas on Tue May 02, 2017 4:00 pm

I know they are not qualified For the Hall of Records.  And as I said I have seen some excell with it and have watched others, clones of my trident/Tower CS dwarves stats run Boarspear and perform worse. So I am not certain if the glitch is as bad as it once was.

But I also warned every one ahead of time that I was making BS Dwarves for UW. And in general I have kept at least one running the whole time. The increase in # is in response to two things: UW and also that SURTUR has like 3 of them running in low ranks and I regularly face his warriors.

But yeah. I don't mind being unethical on that. VIC has always been like "Eh yeah it's not looked upon well, but they're your glads.. you just can't set records with them," towards me at least, on this topic.

I know the Boarspear Hunting Thread on this page has lapsed into disuse. I might reconsider running them if people were actively hunting them? idk tbh

Last edited by Lelu Dallas on Tue May 02, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ on Tue May 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Vic Vegas wrote:When UW/Dethroner are finished, I'm removing my mgr challenges and I expect the same from others.  Retribution will be painful.  Ask Sliv's GALLOWGLASS just how painful it can get.  Twisted Evil

Its not just about the two tourneys though Vic, there was a huge amount of challenges on non UW Warriors which as far as im concerned is outwith the mentioned tourney rules. you are also not factoring in how much annoyance there is about you and your fellow managers tatctical collusion to gain an advantage in the tourneys. Since you instigated the whole thing this msg is petrol on the fire in my humble opinion
Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas on Tue May 02, 2017 4:29 pm

I was under the impression alliances in such contests were common.

I put in two rounds of challenges verses SLIV to bloody results.

But I also received numerous non UW challenges. But the way I understand that is as "attempts to block my Dethroner challenges."

I am really not trying to be in a new challenge war.

Last edited by Lelu Dallas on Tue May 02, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Tue May 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Cam, clearly I failed in my attempts at gaming the system, as Modofo has won Dethroner. I didn't ask Palor to issue challenges until after KETSCH had won the 100+. I was mostly going after Modofo, (shakes fist), but since you and Sliv are active, I figured muddying the waters a bit wouldn't hurt.

And, oh yeah, my guys have both delivered and received perms during this whole affair. Grrrrr!

Sliv - trying making GALLOWGLASS into a slow tank horc. Put him in chain or half plate and see how bash 3 works. And, uh, keep him away from my guys, thankyouverymuch.
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Tue May 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Though, if the flames are burning, we can always have a civilized, 10 week manager challenge war.  I'll put Cam in for triple mgr challenges with all my guys for 10 weeks.  We can tally up the fights as they go.

Let's wait until after the monster contest.  Could make for some fun Unmitigated Brutality II action, as well!  Very Happy

After Lelu's year+ war with Surtur, I can understand her not wanting to be in another challenge war. It is quite fun to have random, singles matchups.

I try to keep my gladiators in randoms, for that very reason, the funness. Though, the occasional challenge war is quite fun as well.
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ on Fri May 12, 2017 12:55 pm

yeah, kinda lost interest in this now.
Was annoyed by the tactics and the demand to drop any challenges or else patter.
Im not bothered either way about the war.
I have removed all challenges for this turn, left them in last turn to make a point. Do what you will.
Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top