PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Vote_lcap15%Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Vote_lcap15%Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Vote_lcap8%Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Vote_lcap31%Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» UW XXIII Week 5 Results
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by Vic Vegas

» Turn is running
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 4 Results
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 10:42 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 3:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 3 Results
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:08 pm by Klagrok

» Arena Statistics
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:00 pm by Vic Vegas

» Server down tonight?
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 3:44 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 2 Results
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:34 am by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 9:10 am by Vic Vegas

Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?

3 posters

Go down

Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Empty Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?

Post  Cam_ Mon May 29, 2023 2:56 am

Still finding my feet and would be interested in hearing who you rate within your stables at the moment. Obvs not looking for specifics but record, race and weapon would be good. I will start.

Centurion 102-77-3 Halfling BSpear
Legate 77-60-6 Human LSpear
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Vic Vegas and Klagrok like this post

Back to top Go down

Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Empty Re: Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?

Post  Vic Vegas Mon May 29, 2023 6:38 am

Until Keeper's recent changes, I would have said FINISHER (187-88-6).  She's gone far beyond the expectations I have for any 9 pre rollup.  When she took away LORD DARIUS' #1 spot for humans at 250 fights, she only had 6 masters.  Let that sink in.  She helped usher in the morninghammer era, along with her former, 3 pre stablemate SPINNER OF SORROW (who was supposed to use a warflail, but I suck with warflail horcs).  But she's been suffering lately due to no longer getting any trains.  I look at my former Monsters/beasts and they were already at 25-25-25-25 by her point in life, with 10+ masters.  Instead, FINISHER has been trying to get one stat to 25 for about half a year.  Almost like you have to roll a perfect 100 to get that 25 now, but it feels like humans are working with a -1 modifier, so the highest they can roll is 99.  FINISHER isn't the only veteran human who is suffering under the new training regime.

Now, I might have to say 7 pre ROFLCOPTER (144-55-4), who is about to beat SPINNER OF SORROW's 200 fight horc record (though, not even close in kills).  Another surprise, as I never expected the bladed flail to do so well, after having been nerfed decades ago.  I made her as a counter to warflail horcs, but rather than a plague of warflail horcs, we've seen a horde of morninghammer users instead.

Oh... then there's 3 pre GENESIS UNWINDING (102-41-5), my little stiletto/buckler human freak, who hits way harder than he should, and all my attempts at recreating his magic have died young and gruesome deaths.  His predecessor, GENESIS UNRAVELING had a glorious start, going 23-1-0, but then he stopped training and died a few weeks later.  His glorious start prompted me to quickly make another, and GENESIS UNWINDING was born.  I can't mention my GENESIS class of gladiators without thanking Stalker, who provided invaluable insight into the buckler.  I haven't used the buckler with anyone else.  Consider this an evolution of my stiletto/target shield elf design.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Klagrok and Cam_ like this post

Back to top Go down

Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?  Empty Re: Who is your best/favorite warrior in current stable?

Post  Klagrok Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:22 pm

BITCHIN BEARDED LADY for me, dumb Dwarf War hammer who is almost mastered in her basics and is close to 125 fights.  With little perms, which for my dwarves is unheard of at this level.  Not too bad for a 5 INT bozita.  

RIB CRACKING KROONER, a Human morningstar would also be on my list.  Mastered in all the basics a long time ago, he is one of those great Human trainers (unlike others I have).  Also, not the brightest bulb in the house.  

Even though he is dead, CHOP EM TIL DAY DROP was one of my favorites.  He was a dual francisca wielding Dwarf (yes with his STR oh well, live and learn).  He got me seven kills, and helped me learn a new weapon (although now when I get roll ups for it I just make em something else Very Happy ).  He was mastered in ALL skills (yes even Disarm, Throw, Open Hand etc).  He was a skill training machine.  Too bad he was one of my old school, pre-VIC tutored fools.  I would have trained him different.  But he did make it past 200 fights with a winning record so I cannot complain.  For a Mr. Average (15-14-15-11-4-12) he did not do too bad. Switched over to Javelin but only for throwing, which with his DEX, well, you know how that turned out.  Should have just switched to plain Javelin, but hey that is what experimenting is all about.  I mean 43 weapons, and 43 different weapons in each hand times six races makes for a lot of trial and error Shocked 11 K plus.  Not counting a spare throwing weapon...ooops guess that goes up to like 88 K combos.  Lots of trial and error.
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas and Cam_ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down