PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Vote_lcap15%So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Vote_lcap15%So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Vote_lcap8%So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Vote_lcap31%So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» AI Music Abuse
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

» DALL-E mini
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:43 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 10:33 am by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 8 Results
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:50 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 7 Results
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:26 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 6 Results
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 5:51 pm by Vic Vegas

» Turn is running
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:04 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 5 Results
So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 11:46 pm by Klagrok

So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk

4 posters

Go down

So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Empty So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk

Post  Cam_ Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:12 am

Yawn, Sleep . so sorry nodded off.

Qestion 1

Favorite current warrior and why?

Question 2

If you could add a weapon to the Pit what would you choose?

Question 3

If the current Monsters had a Monster fight league (Fight each other once). Who would you put a hard earned groat on to win?

Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Empty Cam answers

Post  Cam_ Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:26 am

Q1

Dorset Naga.
First warrior I have got to 100 plus wins.
oldest ever warrior (212 fights and counting).
Highest ranked warrior ever had. (best so far is 12th and currently top ranked Halfling)

Q2
Projectile Weapon, Longbow or crossbow with limited shots. Would love to try and shoot someone say three times and then try and bash them over the head with the weapon when you are out of ammo. (you could have heavier ones that are less accurate when shot but do more damage when used as a club or vice versa, but hey that would be another sub category!)

Q3
mmmmm this is a tough one. Obvious one is Splinter but im gonna go Ray Of Light. (might be better odds heh heh)
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Empty Re: So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk

Post  Vic Vegas Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:28 am

Q1: fave warrior:
APPLE NEWTON -- This guy started as a size 3 experiment that I didn't see living beyond 75 fights.  He's now my all-time stable kill champion and highest ranked gladiator ever. Any turn now he will become the longest lived size 3 gladiator and in a few months he will be my first 250 fight gladiator.

Q2: added weapon:
I wouldn't mind seeing another hammer added to that family of weapons, or just make -all- weapons throwable.

Q3: monster bash:
I might have to go with OFFSPRING if we were to see the current crop of monsters face off.  Talk about having the perfect strat dialed in for a gladiator!  OFFSPRING was still being developed when sent off to the monsters.  I can't even imagine what that gladiator would be like if all of Dux's planned trains were in place.  One thing I can imagine:  The ranks around OFFSPRING would be filled with dead gladiators.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk Empty Re: So quiet over here all the action on Smacktalk

Post  sliv Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Q1: Fave warrior:
Khal Drogo, 10 kills in 41 fights! He was a perming and killing machine!
Fave current warrior would be Gurps.

Q2: Don't necessarily want any new weapons but make some of the weapons that are available more effective.

Q3 Having fought most of them with Kaz and Spud i will have to go with Offspring.
sliv
sliv
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:02 pm

This is hard for me to answer because I am such a n00b but here we go

Q1: SARENA SKIZZWHORES 15-6-0. She started 0-5 and has gone 15-1 since I switched her to CA with her 24DEX. She is also a train beast, despite low CON & INT

Q2: I liked the suggestion that the existing weapons be 'fixed'. Perhaps a lighter version of ball & chain would be cool. Katana otherwise I suppose. Maybe some entangle and trip weapons? I guess maybe Net works that way but I've really never tried it.

Q3: I have no idea. I don't really read my monster fights,just the replacement stats. I'll say OFFSPRING to be trendy.
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down