PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

More fixes from the Keeper! Vote_lcap15%More fixes from the Keeper! Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
More fixes from the Keeper! Vote_lcap15%More fixes from the Keeper! Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
More fixes from the Keeper! Vote_lcap8%More fixes from the Keeper! Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
More fixes from the Keeper! Vote_lcap31%More fixes from the Keeper! Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» UW XXIII Week 5 Results
More fixes from the Keeper! EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by Vic Vegas

» Turn is running
More fixes from the Keeper! EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 4 Results
More fixes from the Keeper! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 10:42 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
More fixes from the Keeper! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 3:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 3 Results
More fixes from the Keeper! EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:08 pm by Klagrok

» Arena Statistics
More fixes from the Keeper! EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:00 pm by Vic Vegas

» Server down tonight?
More fixes from the Keeper! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 3:44 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 2 Results
More fixes from the Keeper! EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:34 am by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
More fixes from the Keeper! EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 9:10 am by Vic Vegas

More fixes from the Keeper!

2 posters

Go down

More fixes from the Keeper! Empty More fixes from the Keeper!

Post  Klagrok Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:26 pm

Ok. Checking the Bloodpit site again and this happens when you hit Pitt, under Discussions and Trash Talk:

https://bloodpit.forumotion.com/

So now the forum is accessible to anyone who finds the game! Hopefully this means more people will be visiting and chiming in, instead of the few of us that do so now!

Keeper, welcome to the forum and could you please change my team name  Very Happy
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

More fixes from the Keeper! Empty Re: More fixes from the Keeper!

Post  Klagrok Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:50 pm

I eagerly await the Account Locations fix. Then we shall see the true multis and if their accounts get axed. So, if you are a multi and reading this, well better ditch the account(s) you don't want!
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

More fixes from the Keeper! Empty Thank you Keeper!

Post  Klagrok Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:46 am

Thank you, Keeper! He has fixed the link under Discussions and Trash Talk for Bloodspit which now links to the Trashtalk section of this forum.  He has also fixed the section on the main page to read as follows:

The Arena currently runs every weekend
Submit your orders by Friday at 9:00PM to ensure your teams will fight
Turn results are usually posted by 9:00AM Sunday morning (unless noted otherwise)
All times are GMT-7

Again, thank you Keeper for updating the website.  I would suggest when you are close to done you send out a mass e-mail to all those who have played the game over the decades.  Woot Keeper!
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:27 pm

Here's to hoping Keeper brings back the test arena with magic spells and new races.

A thing I have only heard about, but never experienced.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:56 am

Thank you Keeper (or VIC if you managed to get a hold of him)! My manager name no longer KLAGROK KEENEYES but SODDEN ENTRAILS!  I will still go by Klag over here though! Woot for name change! Woot!

Last edited by Klagrok on Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:03 pm

It wasn't me, but I was about to email Keeper if he didn't fix his Veteran Murder Bug that he introduced on turn 1185.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:10 pm

Oh forgot to mention, but franciscas can be thrown now.  Waiting to see if what I saw was not a fluke.  Will keep you peeps posted.
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:57 am

This turn Keeper fixed what I would call a cosmetic bug.  There were instances where a gladiator would not gain weight after a Constitution train (or a couple of trains).  That has been addressed as of turn 1242.

The math was sound, but the problem was when the result was rounded to a whole number.  Weight gain was being rounded down to zero pounds more often than it should, for the game's strategy of weight gain to be represented.  Keeper took a wrench to the code and tweaked it so we'll see more weight gain.  I'm particularly interested in reports of weight gain from Con 24 to 25, which up until now resulted in 0 pounds gained.  Feel free to anonymize as much of your reporting as you wish, or PM me the info.

So keep your eyes on the scales and let us know if anything unexpected happens.  If something weird is found, I'll forward the info to Keeper.  That goes for anything else you see, including typos, a large batch of which Keeper fixed just in time for Pitmas.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Klagrok likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:45 pm

Now to fix training……. Very Happy
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:11 pm

Training has been "fixed".  Currently, training is functioning as it did in 2017.  A change had been made, but a bug was detected in the implementation, so Keeper rolled back the training mechanism.  The rollback took place on turn 1232.

The buggy code had been active for a while, which led to a litany of mgr gripes.  I don't know how long it was running.  I didn't ask and have no interest in bringing back up this now settled issue with Keeper.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:59 pm

Another requested fix put in place by Keeper:  Check out the top mgr rankings: http://bloodpit.net/reports/manager.jsp
The wins-losses no longer bleed together if the mgr has 10k+ losses.  An extra space was added, making it much more readable!  cyclops

THANK YOU KEEPER!!!
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Klagrok likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down