PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Vote_lcap15%Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Vote_lcap15%Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Vote_lcap8%Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Vote_lcap31%Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» AI Music Abuse
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 12:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:33 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII is over!!
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:45 pm by Modofo

» Blood Pit Memes
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:07 pm by Vic Vegas

» Where oh where has Ilneval been???
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 11 Results
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am by Klagrok

» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
Where oh where has Ilneval been??? EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

Where oh where has Ilneval been???

4 posters

Go down

Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Empty Where oh where has Ilneval been???

Post  Ilneval Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:35 am

Greetings pittsters, I have resurfaced in the PITT. I doubt many noticed my absence over the past year, but I am sure some did. I needed to take a sabbatical of sorts from a lot of things. Life simply got in the way. I found that as much as I have always enjoyed my PITT family, I had to take care of my real family as well. My youngest was diagnosed with a genetic liver disease and will eventually need a liver transplant. Not something that any parent wants to have to think about and certainly not when that kid is only in his early 20's. My oldest got married and that took a lot out of me as far as time and energy. My wife and I moved in the past year as well and employer has made a lot of budget cuts, which we all know is code for layoffs. I survived the layoffs, but some of my team did not and that only means that I had to take on the work of 4 people, so free time was not a luxury that I have had much of the past 12 months. I know, enough of the sob story, why come back now? Well, it is simple. I had played this game pretty consistently for 23 years and needed to prove to myself that I could step away for a solid year. I did that and realized that I did miss the break from reality this has given me over those years. I don't know that I will be back on a regular basis or not. I may be hit and miss, but I did miss the interactions with some managers and some of the rivalries as well. We shall see how things go from here, but for now, I am back!!
Ilneval
Ilneval
God of Lore
God of Lore

Vic Vegas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Where oh where has Ilneval been??? Empty Re: Where oh where has Ilneval been???

Post  Sleazee P Martinee Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:15 am

Welcome back, Brother!
Sleazee P Martinee
Sleazee P Martinee
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:21 am

Welcome back Nev! Saw your name on the Newsletter and was like 'WOOT WOOT' You will notice some new things I think! cheers cheers cheers
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm

There's been some verified Keeper changes since you last played.  Be sure to look out for those Pitt messages with the details!  You can msg me with any questions.

And thanks to the heroic efforts of Gern and Nads, the maul is making a comeback!  Some old-school brutality, for a change.  I was a clueless newb at the end of the last maul/big weapon era, before the rise of the BS/CS dwarves and their ilk.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down