PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

What strategies are you experimenting with? Vote_lcap15%What strategies are you experimenting with? Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
What strategies are you experimenting with? Vote_lcap15%What strategies are you experimenting with? Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
What strategies are you experimenting with? Vote_lcap8%What strategies are you experimenting with? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
What strategies are you experimenting with? Vote_lcap31%What strategies are you experimenting with? Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» AI Music Abuse
What strategies are you experimenting with? EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
What strategies are you experimenting with? EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:33 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII is over!!
What strategies are you experimenting with? EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:45 pm by Modofo

» Blood Pit Memes
What strategies are you experimenting with? EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:07 pm by Vic Vegas

» Where oh where has Ilneval been???
What strategies are you experimenting with? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 11 Results
What strategies are you experimenting with? EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am by Klagrok

» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
What strategies are you experimenting with? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
What strategies are you experimenting with? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
What strategies are you experimenting with? EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

What strategies are you experimenting with?

4 posters

Go down

What strategies are you experimenting with? Empty What strategies are you experimenting with?

Post  Lelu Dallas Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:09 pm

I've been pleasantly surprised with use of Strike & Surestrike lately.

Also. Decoy is rad. People knew that I guess, but I am just learning.

And Boarspear dwarves running CA are dangerous perm making beasts, but they don't have great win %'s
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

What strategies are you experimenting with? Empty Re: What strategies are you experimenting with?

Post  sliv Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Got one guy running Surestrike just now whose record is 10.7.0 since starting it. Never really had much success with it before.
sliv
sliv
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

What strategies are you experimenting with? Empty Re: What strategies are you experimenting with?

Post  Lelu Dallas Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm

I'm treating it as an alternate to "BASH" for now: for big brutes with big weapons that should only need 2-3 hits to win the fight.
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Modofo Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:08 pm

I have been experimenting with a few strategies, but mostly in the upper ranks.  I lovingly call Sure Strike...Sure Permed. Whenever I think to myself, “Hey, my warrior needs a few more perms,” I know I can count on Sure Permed.
Modofo
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:24 pm

MODOFO do you mean to say when you run it you get perms or deliver them?

VIC has insisted for ever I will turn to swiss cheese running as much CA as I use, but in fact my WoS warriors take more perms.

You are mostly ranked higher though. I have to play a few more years I spose...

#PitGoals
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Modofo Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:09 am

I mean they receive perms...a lot.  jocolor

I have a new experiment with slash going this turn, after I witnessed a surprisingly effective display last turn from Jiveartist.  I had some small success using slash in the middle ranks with NAG RAZOR, but eventually gave it up.
Modofo
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:10 am

My Surestrike glads are at much lower levels and they are not getting perm'd up yet.

And I recently started running one of my stiletto elves on Slash, sure enough she got a kill last week.  KEEPER may have cleaned up some of the imbalances in the game in the last half year. VIC noted to me a few weeks in which the turn ran multiple times or extra long, which he asserted could be KEEPER tinkering. (When it's not the birth of a new Monster)

I guess I'm gonna run Net on Slash soon.

=]
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:31 pm

KETSCH had great luck with slash as an opening strat for about 25 weeks, just under 100 fights.

Wall of Steel is one of the best strats to run if you want to receive perms. As is Calc and TK.

As for Modofo's sure strike perm problems, it might be from weapon choice. Not much plays nice with SS.

RATCHET ran a fair amount of SS when he was old. I don't see it as a strat for younger gladiators, especially ones out the gate.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:49 am

Having two warriors, under 50 fights, do well with Surestrtrike - BS drwarf built for CS, weilding BS/OH/BS

And a Horc war flail with build for Bash
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:35 pm

I would put war flail right on the edge of acceptable for SS.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum