PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

DETHRONER 2015 Vote_lcap15%DETHRONER 2015 Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
DETHRONER 2015 Vote_lcap8%DETHRONER 2015 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
DETHRONER 2015 Vote_lcap31%DETHRONER 2015 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» Turn Delayed
DETHRONER 2015 EmptySun May 12, 2024 9:09 pm by The Keeper

» ROTUND vs GONE FISSION
DETHRONER 2015 EmptySun May 12, 2024 10:00 am by Klagrok

» AI Music Abuse
DETHRONER 2015 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 12:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
DETHRONER 2015 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:33 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII is over!!
DETHRONER 2015 EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:45 pm by Modofo

» Blood Pit Memes
DETHRONER 2015 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:07 pm by Vic Vegas

» Where oh where has Ilneval been???
DETHRONER 2015 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 11 Results
DETHRONER 2015 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am by Klagrok

» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
DETHRONER 2015 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm by sliv

DETHRONER 2015

4 posters

Go down

DETHRONER 2015 Empty DETHRONER 2015

Post  Dux Mortalitas Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi all it's almost time for DETHRONER 2014!
If you participated in last year's DETHRONER, you'd know that it adds an extra dimension to the UW Contest run by Stalker.

As you may remember from last year, DETHRONER is a contest that parasites off of the UW contest. The ultimate purpose of DETHRONER is to knock off as many UW contestants as possible. The manager that takes out the most UW participants in the alloted time, is THE DETHRONER (to be immortalized in Dux Hall of Records)!

Everyone in UW is going to have to watch their backs constantly!!! Heck, several warriors of mine were knocked off by some of my own "Friends". So in the spirit of "Friendship" I took it upon myself to avenge those losses with some challenges of my own - the bloodbath was glorious!!! Have fun with this, everyone!

THE RULES:
1. Contest starts on UW turn #3, so once UW turn #2 is processed, get your challenges locked and loaded!
2. Only challenges and bloodchallenges that resulted in victories over UW contestants earn points for the manager (random victories do not count towards DETHRONER)
3. The manager with the most victories over UW Contestants by the conclusion of the UW Contest will be immortalized in Dux Hall of Records as THE DETHRONER!

Spread the word in your bloodcries and let's get everyone involved - you can cut and paste the following into your bloodcries if you want:
DETHRONER 2015 is on! Challenge UW warriors!
HTTP:BLOODPIT.FORUMOTION.COMT197-DETHRONER-2015

Last edited by Dux Mortalitas on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:43 am; edited 5 times in total

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

DETHRONER 2015 Empty Dethroner STARTS NOW!!!!

Post  Dux Mortalitas Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:28 am

Alright everyione, LOCK AND LOAD! DETHRONER IS ON!!! Turn 721, baby!!!

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

DETHRONER 2015 Empty Re: DETHRONER 2015

Post  Vic Vegas Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:15 pm

The blood shall flow....

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

DETHRONER 2015 Empty DETHRONER 2015

Post  Dux Mortalitas Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:24 am

Dethroner starts on turn # 772!

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Yeah, Dux... I recall unsuccessfully challenging one of your guys during Dethroner. The retaliatory blood, did indeed flow. You planted one of my guys (who was just about to head to the monsters) and left several others drooling and quivering in the corner.

Needless to say, I haven't challenged you since. Razz

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  sliv Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Cant wait! Will anyone stop Modofo dominance in this contest??
sliv
sliv
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:45 am

sliv wrote:Cant wait! Will anyone stop Modofo dominance in this contest??
Good question! If he wins this again, we'll have to change the name to the Someone Please Beat Modofo Contest.
Seeing as I hate that name, please, please, somebody, please beat MODOFO!!!! jocolor

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

DETHRONER 2015 Empty UW and Dethroner

Post  Cam_ Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:23 am

The only time in the game you do not want to kill anyone if you are going well in UW, and on the flip side don't mind losing some guys for potential elbow drop Bcs to get some dethroner points.

these contests turn the game on its head Shocked
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:08 am

Cam_ wrote:The only time in the game you do not want to kill anyone if you are going well in UW, and on the flip side don't mind losing some guys for potential elbow drop Bcs to get some dethroner points.

If there was some easy way to track it, I would also award Dethroner points to individual warriors. That way we would have a manager award and a warrior award. But I just can't see an easy way to do it that would not be super time consuming. Just the manager only version of Dethroner is going to take me several hours a week to run. If anyone has an idea of how to do this easily, let me know. The problem with tracking individual warriors is that you have to be able to weed out challenges to non-UW warriors and keep only the challenges to UW warriors in tack. Also, if using a bat file, like I do, you'd have to have a find command for each and every warrior in the game!!! and you'd have to update that bat file each turn to include new warriors that are born each turn, so as to be able to give them a Dethroner's chance!

Oh, I just had an idea! I may have found a way while writing this! More on that later.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:56 pm

With bat files you can use %1 to signify user input. I wonder if you could feed a txt list of gladiators still in the contest into the bat file and run it once per gladiator with the %1 being the gladiator's name. I hope I'm making sense. I'm still drinking coffee.

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Dux Mortalitas wrote:
Cam_ wrote:The only time in the game you do not want to kill anyone if you are going well in UW, and on the flip side don't mind losing some guys for potential elbow drop Bcs to get some dethroner points.

If there was some easy way to track it, I would also award Dethroner points to individual warriors. That way we would have a manager award and a warrior award. But I just can't see an easy way to do it that would not be super time consuming. Just the manager only version of Dethroner is going to take me several hours a week to run. If anyone has an idea of how to do this easily, let me know. The problem with tracking individual warriors is that you have to be able to weed out challenges to non-UW warriors and keep only the challenges to UW warriors in tack. Also, if using a bat file, like I do, you'd have to have a find command for each and every warrior in the game!!! and you'd have to update that bat file each turn to include new warriors that are born each turn, so as to be able to give them a Dethroner's chance!

Oh, I just had an idea! I may have found a way while writing this! More on that later.

What about a Tourney sign up page on here/Smalktalk for all Tourneys. Im sure some managers who are not active on the forums are not playing these touneys and may not even know about them prior to the tourneys starting. Would that not bring down the runtime hours?
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

DETHRONER 2015 Empty bloodcry announcement

Post  Dux Mortalitas Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:44 am

hey guys could you post this in your bloodcries?
DETHRONER IS ONE CHALLENGE UW WARRIORS AND KNOCK 'EM OFF!
HTTP:BLOODPIT.FORUMOTION.COMT197-DETHRONER-2015

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down