PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Vote_lcap15%Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Vote_lcap15%Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Vote_lcap8%Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Vote_lcap31%Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

» DALL-E mini
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:43 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 8 Results
Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:50 pm by Vic Vegas

Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results

+2
Vic Vegas
Stalker
6 posters

Go down

Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Empty Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results

Post  Stalker Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:18 pm

Captains log, stardate 042915, we are entering the final leg of our mission to seek out and discover new UW champions.  Our brave warriors have encountered hordes of barbarians who are seeking to challenge our best and brightest fighters in an effort to topple them from the undefeated ranks, many have fallen week after week until just a few are left now.  There were only 6 fighters remaining before the start of this weeks mission, I have log entries below for each of them detailing their fate.  

I have no choice as the commander but to declare Dux's warrior Offspring as the 100+ champion of UW-XIV; even though his victory came against the Peasant Scum, his sole remaining companion Ceer fell to the wayside this week after a mighty struggle.  I still hold out hope for the other two remaining fighters who have made it this far, both Cam and Sleazee should be proud of their stable representatives Fetid and The Needle Lies.

Manager Manager Number Turn Number Winner Name Winner Team Number Winner's Record
Survived ----- Manager: CAM 544 9 FETID (1260) 13-2-0
Survived ----- Manager: DUX MORTALITAS 8 9 OFFSPRING (16) 150-60-8
Survived ----- Manager: SLEAZEE P MARTINEE 137 9 THE NEEDLE LIES (377) 19-5-0

Defeated ----- Manager: CAM 544 9 SPORRAN (1273) 10-1-0
Defeated ----- Manager: DUX MORTALITAS 8 9 CEER (18) 107-34-1
Defeated ----- Manager: THE BADMAN 451 9 HINDEMITH (1049) 19-4-1

Stalker
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Empty Re: Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results

Post  Vic Vegas Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:41 pm

Oh, this has been a good UW. If one of the gladiators wins next turn, we will have a first-ever UW win for that manager. Though, I have a feeling that some would prefer to see both lose. The challenges will be flyin'!

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results Empty Re: Undefeated Warrior XIV Week-11 Results

Post  Vic Vegas Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Despite the last win being against a peasant, it is interesting to note that -nobody- challenged OFFSPRING during UW/Dethroner. I think she was declared the winner by agreement.

Hat tip to Dux for letting me know that she had zero challenges. Dag. I know I don't want to face OFFSPRING.

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:36 pm

Yeah, zero, zippo challenges, but it's not as though there weren't plenty of eligible warriors within challenge range. I can't really comment on the gonadal fortitude of any manager who decided it was best not to challenge Offspring though. In all my time in BP, I have to say there have been few warriors (if any) that I simply would not challenge. Offspring would make me think twice.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Modofo Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Fia Starstrike spent her whole time going after Sosoh, who was heavily avoiding.  I wonder if Offspring was avoiding...or just waiting.  LOL
Modofo
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Modofo Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Actually I challenged Offspring at least twice, because I challenged every warrior in the contest for the last two turns.  I don't know how to calculate challenge range so it might be they weren't eligible, which is probably a good thing.
Modofo
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:08 pm

Go to the challenge ranking page

http://bloodpit.net/reports/matchup.jsp

multiply your warrior's ranking percentage by 1.3 to get his upchallenge range and multiply by .73 for his downchallenge range.

Now that you can precisely challenge, next year's Dethroner will be more brutal than ever.  Oh dear.

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:22 am

Sosoh avoided for sure, but I left Offspring open. I was hoping for warrior matchups and not just peasants. I want them kills for Offspring because she needs to live up to Penetrator's 11!

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  sliv Fri May 01, 2015 11:10 am

Congratulations Dux on Offspring win the 100+ UW. A worthy winner for sure.
sliv
sliv
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  sliv Fri May 01, 2015 11:13 am

Good to luck to Sleazee and Cam, cant wait to see who takes the crown!
sliv
sliv
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Fri May 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Well, I am torn, I want to see who will win the UW contest and at the same time I want those Dethroner challenges to go through and knock them both off! LOL Razz

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ Sat May 02, 2015 2:26 am

Well done Dux for the 100 plus title.
I would like to wish sleaze good luck.
I will be gutted if I come second again! that will be two years in a row for the unders title
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Modofo Sun May 03, 2015 7:16 am

Thanks Mr. Vegas!  I had no idea challenge range was so precisely defined.
Modofo
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down