PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Vote_lcap15%Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Vote_lcap15%Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Vote_lcap8%Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Vote_lcap31%Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

» DALL-E mini
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:43 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 8 Results
Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:50 pm by Vic Vegas

Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification

+2
Palor
Stalker
6 posters

Go down

Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Empty Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification

Post  Stalker Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:39 am

As Vic mentioned in another thread, the UW contest traditionaly starts right afer the Superbowl. This year SB-L aka SB-50 on Feb 7th will correspond to UW-XV. I plan to start this years UW contest the week after the Superbowl, so mark you calendars for Feb 14th and think about the bloodbath your fighters are planning while you are taking your significant others out for a nice Valentines day celebration; well at least you U.S. based managers that is.

The following result in elimination from the tournament
* A fighter loses a fight
* A fighter misses a turn
* A fighter challenges another fighter, regular or blood challenge, even if the fighter wins

Other rules
* There will be two class winners, a >100 fight champion and a <100 fight champion; based upon the total fights for a giver warrior at the start of turn 1
* In the past I have allowed managers who completely missed a turn to suffer a random 50% loss of their remaining eligible fighters to continue, I believe that this was good through the 1st 4 weeks of the contest or until you had less than 10 warriors left in the competition.

Stalker
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Empty Re: Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification

Post  Palor Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:10 pm

I can't wait!
Palor
Palor
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification Empty Re: Undefeated Warrior Contest Notification

Post  Lelu Dallas Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:59 pm

So all my warriors are eligible as long as they put out no challenges? Even if they are 4-4 now?

Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:01 pm

Yup, everyone is automatically enrolled in the contest. Erase ALL challenges before the first UW turn runs. If any of your guys issue a challenge, they are knocked out of the contest. Now, other people can challenge your guy and your guy is still in (as long as he wins).
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:17 am

I've been in a 12+ turn challenge war with SURTUR. It is fun and I am winning.

I'll designate 4-5 warriors for challenges against him and run the rest in this circus.

Just saying that kicking his butt is too fun to stop

=]
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:44 am

I would advise wiping all challenges from your slate. You don't want to automatically disqualify anyone from this, the greatest of contests.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:33 am

oh how I love thee UW contest.
I have had two second places in the last two years for the under 100. I WANT TO WIN THIS SO BAD!!!
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:29 pm

If this would have ran the last two months my Dwarf STYLE 85 14-0-0 could have won.

I doubt he'll make it to 26-0-0 though
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:46 am

monstering any non performers this week and hope you get a short term beast roll up !!
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:55 am

My ranks have been cleared of some of the useless experiments. Though, some of my freaks keep doing well, so I think they deserve a shot at a UW title.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Turn 822 is first round, yes?
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:04 pm

yep, that right. You have to monster this week if you are gonna try and hit a juicy roll up
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:18 pm

I looked through my warriors. There is only one that I would even consider monstering this week. I'll stick with the squadron of 3PRE warriors I lucked into that Vic helped me design.

Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  sliv Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:37 pm

I look forward to UW every year and this year is no different, but normally i have one or two i think will challenge for top spot but this year i can't see any of mine warriors going on a run of 8 or 9 or 10 fight undefeated run!! You never know though every so often a warrior you don't expect will surprise you and go on a good run. Here's hoping Smile
sliv
sliv
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down