PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Come out and play Blue Eyes Vote_lcap15%Come out and play Blue Eyes Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Come out and play Blue Eyes Vote_lcap15%Come out and play Blue Eyes Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Come out and play Blue Eyes Vote_lcap8%Come out and play Blue Eyes Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Come out and play Blue Eyes Vote_lcap31%Come out and play Blue Eyes Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» UW XXIII Week 5 Results
Come out and play Blue Eyes EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by Vic Vegas

» Turn is running
Come out and play Blue Eyes EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 4 Results
Come out and play Blue Eyes EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 10:42 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Come out and play Blue Eyes EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 3:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 3 Results
Come out and play Blue Eyes EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:08 pm by Klagrok

» Arena Statistics
Come out and play Blue Eyes EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:00 pm by Vic Vegas

» Server down tonight?
Come out and play Blue Eyes EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 3:44 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 2 Results
Come out and play Blue Eyes EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:34 am by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Come out and play Blue Eyes EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 9:10 am by Vic Vegas

Come out and play Blue Eyes

3 posters

Go down

Come out and play Blue Eyes Empty Come out and play Blue Eyes

Post  Klagrok Sun May 28, 2023 11:56 am

Warhammer, yet another gladiator hiding behind the skirts of their manager.  Well, I will get him another way then.  Prepare for challenges to be coming his way once he gets out of hiding.  And unlike someone, if I kill him I will not be cowering in fear and sitting my team for three turns.   Mad Laughing
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Cam_ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Come out and play Blue Eyes Empty Re: Come out and play Blue Eyes

Post  Cam_ Sun May 28, 2023 2:00 pm

Klagrok wrote:Warhammer, yet another gladiator hiding behind the skirts of their manager.  Well, I will get him another way then.  Prepare for challenges to be coming his way once he gets out of hiding.  And unlike someone, if I kill him I will not be cowering in fear and sitting my team for three turns.   Mad Laughing

Have some Pride, no hiding!
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Klagrok likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Sun May 28, 2023 3:40 pm

The only times that I've hidden have been in my war with Gern/Nads, since they hide theirs, and have no qualms with elbow-dropping.  Sometimes you gotta fight dirty.

Though, if they return, I won't issue any challenges... unless they send one first, or they try to dogpile Sleazee, but his stable doesn't need any help from mine to fend them off.

Blue Eyes is making a mistake, hiding Warhammer.  Last thing he wants is an angry Klag.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ Mon May 29, 2023 2:39 am

I have never down it, even with a really promising young fighter when you know a massive elbow drop is coming. I sometimes turtles up but I don't do that anymore. Sometimes you get an outrageous result and win which is just sweet as. I like the way the Vet Managers with old warriors police themselves and don't generally do ridiculous elbow drops unless of course someone pisses you off or you want to send a msg.
Cam_
Cam_
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Mon May 29, 2023 6:46 am

Just hope you don't find yourself warring with Gern/Nads.  Cuz then you might find yourself inspired to do it, or you'll end up with a bunch of killers who are all 6 feet under.  My war with them certainly kept me on my toes, as they know how to dissect a fight and come up with countering strats. So if you keep your gladiators set the same way, they will eventually get killed.  Best war I was ever in.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum