PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

UW XXIII is on the horizon! Vote_lcap15%UW XXIII is on the horizon! Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
UW XXIII is on the horizon! Vote_lcap15%UW XXIII is on the horizon! Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
UW XXIII is on the horizon! Vote_lcap8%UW XXIII is on the horizon! Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
UW XXIII is on the horizon! Vote_lcap31%UW XXIII is on the horizon! Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» Turn Delayed
UW XXIII is on the horizon! EmptySun May 12, 2024 9:09 pm by The Keeper

» ROTUND vs GONE FISSION
UW XXIII is on the horizon! EmptySun May 12, 2024 10:00 am by Klagrok

» AI Music Abuse
UW XXIII is on the horizon! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 12:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
UW XXIII is on the horizon! EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:33 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII is over!!
UW XXIII is on the horizon! EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:45 pm by Modofo

» Blood Pit Memes
UW XXIII is on the horizon! EmptyThu May 02, 2024 6:07 pm by Vic Vegas

» Where oh where has Ilneval been???
UW XXIII is on the horizon! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 11 Results
UW XXIII is on the horizon! EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am by Klagrok

» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
UW XXIII is on the horizon! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm by sliv

UW XXIII is on the horizon!

+2
Stalker
Klagrok
6 posters

Go down

UW XXIII is on the horizon! Empty UW XXIII is on the horizon!

Post  Klagrok Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:37 pm

Ok folks, get yer pencils and paper (or use Excel or what ever you use) and get those perfect idiots, I mean gladiators ready for this years Ultimate Warrior contest!

UW XXIII will begin February 18th, on Turn 1240 (if my math is right.  And as I am old, it is probably not Very Happy ).

The rules will be the usual:

The following result in elimination from the tournament
* A fighter participates in a team fight
* A fighter loses a fight
* A fighter misses a turn
* A fighter challenges another fighter, regular or blood challenge, even if the fighter wins. I will allow a challenge between the final two warriors if both Managers agree!

Other rules
* There will be two class winners, a >100 fight champion and a <100 fight champion; based upon the total fights for a given warrior at the start of turn 1
* In the past Stalker allowed managers who completely missed a turn to suffer a random 50% loss of their remaining eligible fighters to continue, I believe that this was good through the 1st 4 weeks of the contest or until you had less than 10 warriors left in the competition. (If anyone remembers any different let me know).
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas likes this post

Back to top Go down

UW XXIII is on the horizon! Empty Other possible UW rules

Post  Stalker Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:18 pm

Food for thought, a couple of other rules to consider (listed below); that I believe I implemented for several contests, would/might help mitigate matchup and challenge related issues.  

* Warriors withe <10 fights are not eligible
* The current Top 10 ranked fighters in BP are not eligible.

Stalker
Manager
Manager

Klagrok likes this post

Back to top Go down

UW XXIII is on the horizon! Empty Re: UW XXIII is on the horizon!

Post  Sleazee P Martinee Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:47 pm

At least this turn brought some good news, because the trains weren't newsworthy!
Sleazee P Martinee
Sleazee P Martinee
Pit God
Pit God

Klagrok likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:47 pm

Yeah SLEAZEE, the trains were like a baker's dozen box of doughnuts. Too bad there were no real donuts......

Thank you for your input STALKER. Personally, I think the Top 10 idea is great. Not sure how many people would go for the less than 10 fights though. As many managers like to create potential winners to start the contest.
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Moulinex Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:39 am

Klagrok wrote:Yeah SLEAZEE, the trains were like a baker's dozen box of doughnuts.  Too bad there were no real donuts......

Thank you for your input STALKER.  Personally, I think the Top 10 idea is great.  Not sure how many people would go for the less than 10 fights though.  As many managers like to create potential winners to start the contest.

Hi everyone!

Just my $0.02: why not have 3 categories?
- New fighters (created between now and start of contest)
- Young ones (others <100 fights)
- Veterans

I know it means 3 prizes to hand out, but as I understand it's more about glory and bragging rights than $$, we can be generous, right?

Moulinex
Meat
Meat

Klagrok likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:21 pm

Any VETS out there have any suggestions? I do like keeping the top 10 out of the mix. MOULINEX has a good idea, but for me to even consider something like that, it would have to be guys/gals starting with <20 fights. We have three options (well 4 if we do not change anything). Later, I will create a Poll to see how the people vote or you can just chime in here.
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:47 pm

Klagrok wrote:Yeah SLEAZEE, the trains were like a baker's dozen box of doughnuts.  Too bad there were no real donuts......

Thank you for your input STALKER.  Personally, I think the Top 10 idea is great.  Not sure how many people would go for the less than 10 fights though.  As many managers like to create potential winners to start the contest.

Yeah I use this time of year to monster some scrubs and try to get a 9-0 out the gates glad. I completely support keepoing new arriors in the contest. Idk about making thta a new catagory. If it's nbd to you Klag then sure. If it's extra work then no. imho
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:51 pm

Im thinking just the regular two but with a twist….Fights against Peasant Scum will count against you: so if say on the 12th Turn of the competition we have 7 gladiators still in the running and Billy Bob has 2 peasant fights while 4 others have 1 then Twinkles with 0 peasant fights takes the crown (if that makes sense). Might have to do some extra math but not too much: as I can just put Twinkles(-1) when I post the results. Heck, probably easier that way anyway to see who the real champs are and who the chumps are as well.
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:20 am

I think that's kind of unfair, as managers don't have any control over their gladiators fighting peasants.

Just stick with the two categories.  Old farts and young farts.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Sleazee P Martinee and Lelu Dallas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:35 am

Guess they will have to challenge Shocked tongue

Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:47 am

Not that any of my non-training fools stand a chance this year.  You'll be seeing waves of Monsterings from my stable as the contest rages and my losers lose.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleazee P Martinee Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:46 pm

All challenges have been removed, even though, I have a couple BCs that I'd like to be taking advantage of!

Let the carnage begin!!!     Twisted Evil
Sleazee P Martinee
Sleazee P Martinee
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas and Klagrok like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:17 am

Dang, forgot to send out the official notice, but as only like 7 or so us really participate in the forums, who gives a rats behind about the others, just as long as they do not win! Very Happy
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:15 am

Added this Blood Cry to a bunch of my younger gladiators:
UNDEFEATED WARRIOR 23 STARTS TODAY. DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE YOUR CHALLENGES.
Hopefully I'll remember to swap it out after Sunday.  lol!
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Klagrok likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:13 pm

Yeah, I will add my usual lines to my fools.  As I need to work on Triggers and such anyway.  Been sorta coasting for the last few months.  Shoulda ditched all my experimental guys and gals a few weeks ago.  Embarassed  Maybe one will surprise me Razz
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:08 am

UW XXIII begins February 18th, on Turn 1240

The rules will be the usual:

The following result in elimination from the tournament
* A fighter participates in a team fight
* A fighter loses a fight
* A fighter misses a turn
* A fighter challenges another fighter, regular or blood challenge, even if the fighter wins. I will allow a challenge between the final two warriors if both Managers agree!

Other rules
* There will be two class winners, a >100 fight champion and a <100 fight champion; based upon the total fights for a given warrior at the start of turn 1
* In the past Stalker allowed managers who completely missed a turn to suffer a random 50% loss of their remaining eligible fighters to continue, I believe that this was good through the 1st 4 weeks of the contest or until you had less than 10 warriors left in the competition. (If anyone remembers any different let me know).

So, the usual rules folks. Week 1 is almost upon us, so hopefully those who are participating have erased their challenges. If not, well too bad for you! Shocked Very Happy

I am adding my usual Blood Cries. I did not do it early this year, but as all you had do to last few months was visit this website, well you get the picture. Tough cookies!
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down