PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

The Dragon Vote_lcap15%The Dragon Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
The Dragon Vote_lcap8%The Dragon Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
The Dragon Vote_lcap31%The Dragon Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» Where oh where has Ilneval been???
The Dragon EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 11 Results
The Dragon EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am by Klagrok

» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
The Dragon EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
The Dragon EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
The Dragon EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
The Dragon EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
The Dragon EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
The Dragon EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
The Dragon EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

The Dragon

3 posters

Go down

The Dragon Empty The Dragon

Post  lord_dragon Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:49 pm

.. after deep long sleep the dragon awakes and once again comes to farm flesh from the bodies of those who oppose.
lord_dragon
lord_dragon
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Empty Re: The Dragon

Post  Vic Vegas Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 pm

The rivers will run red....

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:22 pm

I don't see you listed after doing a fresh download. You sure you are returning? Wink

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:46 pm

LD, I wouldn't send JOSHUA to the monsters. He'll get disarmed right away and slaughtered. This group is TOUGH.

There's enough permed up guys at his level, that he could go on a killing spree in singles.

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Yeah, I agree with Vic. If Joshua gets just a few more kills, he will be rated in the top 20 warrior metric list.
Assuming all of his kills are fair kills, he has 15 points already!

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_dragon Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:55 am

Uhmmmmm, Joshua is a walking corpse and a drunken bastard.. too lazy to train and the dragons do not fear pit monsters even if we face sweet death.

Dux, you are a Lord of Drakness so the Dragons will hear your plea and spare Joshua from certain death. Although our desire was to provide him a last battle of glory.

Vic Vegas, you come naked to the Dragons graveyard and speak poisoned words. We forgive you this time. Next time you come to us and interfere with the Dragon god, rivers will flow red as your gladiators suffer massive death.

(Lol Vic Smile just having fun. thanks man. I can imagine that are not only the monsters that got "improvement". Joshua is dead regardless. Its a matter of time)
lord_dragon
lord_dragon
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:39 am

Lord Dragon, May the blood flow in your name and by your sword. My minions report that one more kill is all Joshua would need to be ranked 18th on the list. Joshua could do some pre-monster prep by cleaning up the arena of some less than deserving souls. But if there is no more glory to be found in life, then the glory of death be with him!

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Lord Dragon, if there's one area where my gladiators excel, it is in suffering massive amounts of death. My managerial style is to mitigate the odds, which is why all of my warriors carry a 37-sided die in their pocket, so they can, during opportune points in a fight, roll to see their odds of executing a strategy. Apparently ILNEVAL's gladiators have unlocked the secret to my gladiators' ways and have taken to slicing the die in half with their off-hand weapon, while shoving a bastard sword up [censored]. :/

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Apologies, 1 kill would put him at 19th on the list, while 2 kills would get him to 11th place.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_dragon Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Vic Vegas wrote:Lord Dragon, if there's one area where my gladiators excel, it is in suffering massive amounts of death.  My managerial style is to mitigate the odds, which is why all of my warriors carry a 37-sided die in their pocket, so they can, during opportune points in a fight, roll to see their odds of executing a strategy.  Apparently ILNEVAL's gladiators have unlocked the secret to my gladiators' ways and have taken to slicing the die in half with their off-hand weapon, while shoving a bastard sword up [censored].  :/

vV

Vic, may you find strenght in death and turn the odds againt Ilneval gladiators.
lord_dragon
lord_dragon
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  lord_dragon Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Dux Mortalitas wrote:Apologies, 1 kill would put him at 19th on the list, while 2 kills would get him to 11th place.

So it's true, you still maintain Dux Hall of records. I am surprised to see Joshua and Sorah Magdar still in that list after all this years. Amazing that Lord Darius is still a monster taking into account so many monster changes.
lord_dragon
lord_dragon
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Yeah, I probably get more enjoyment out of the DHoR then I do from my fights.
Feels good to provide a service like that to the community. I'd love to see Joshua in the big leagues!
Regarding my own warriors, I am mostly trying to use them to inspire other managers to up their game.
I really can't wait to see the next generation of warriors!
I've got several guys knocking down all the old win/loss records, but I am hoping that these new high bar records will be knocked down before too long by other managers!

Next, we need to break the 15 kill record set by LD!

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down