PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Vote_lcap15%UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Vote_lcap15%UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Vote_lcap8%UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Vote_lcap31%UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 3:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 4:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 3:03 pm by Klagrok

» DALL-E mini
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 2:43 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 8 Results
UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 5:50 pm by Vic Vegas

UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results)

4 posters

Go down

UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Empty UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results)

Post  Stalker Sat May 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Week-13 turns out to be very lucky as this years UW contest has officially come to an end. The final week was quite exciting as the final two warriors ended up fighting each other with Nad's warrior Louie Gruesome takeing down Takamura's Miamoto 8in what was likely a thrilling battle.

UW-XVII Junior Champion is NADS LOUIE GRUESOME 20-4-0

Stalker
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Empty Re: UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results)

Post  Vic Vegas Sun May 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Thank you so much Stalker, for running the seventeenth installment of THE BEST CONTEST IN THE GAME!!!

Though, technically, LOUIE GRUESOME should be disqualified for challenging, I really cannot argue with the outcome, as I publicly hoped they would fight each other for the crown.   flower

vV
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Empty Re: UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results)

Post  Stalker Mon May 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Vic Vegas wrote:Thank you so much Stalker, for running the seventeenth installment of THE BEST CONTEST IN THE GAME!!!

Though, technically, LOUIE GRUESOME should be disqualified for challenging, I really cannot argue with the outcome, as I publicly hoped they would fight each other for the crown.   flower

vV

Yeah Vic, even though you are technically right about the challenge thing, I don't think anyone will begrudge Nad's warrior the title belt, I think having the final two warriors match up was the right way to end the contest.

Stalker
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Mon May 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi Stalker,

I don't play anymore, so my vote means nothing, but consider this:
Nads could have tailored his strats to give him better odds of winning that fight...and likely did.
Nads knew the rules, and he broke them.
There should be a price for that. No champion.

Allowing this challenge sets a precedent that will haunt future UW contests.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Tue May 15, 2018 6:29 pm

I don't think UW has ever been down to two gladiators with the exact same # of fights and with such similar records. 19-4-0 vs 18-5-1

Maybe if a challenge had been fully agreed to by both parties in public forums, it would settle all of Dux's Spirit's concerns?

I think the slippery slope has been averted with this discussion.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Tue May 15, 2018 9:43 pm

If it was agreed upon by both parties and by Stalker on the forums ahead of time, maybe...

The thing I liked most about UW is that there was no way to take advantage due to the no challenge rule.
Nads knows the rules. He played the spoiler intentionally. Deserves no reward.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Wed May 16, 2018 4:11 pm

When I saw the challenge win, I assumed Nads was going for the glory of victory, rather than the title of UW Champion.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

UW-XVII Week-13 Results (Final results) Empty No Winner

Post  Sleazee P Martinee Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:21 pm

I personally don't think that there should be a winner this year... Rules are rules...
Sleazee P Martinee
Sleazee P Martinee
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:55 pm

There is no obligation to recognize the win in DHoR, as the win is against the written rules of the contest itself.
Adding this year's "winner" to DHoR may reward challenges during UW in the future...

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleazee P Martinee Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:37 pm

The record has already been recorded in the DHoR.
Sleazee P Martinee
Sleazee P Martinee
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:04 pm

I feel that since Stalker runs the contest, the DHoR should record the winner he stipulates, even if there is disagreement about the legitimacy of it. I suppose an asterisk could be used for further explanation of the record.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:38 pm

The thing to keep in mind is that DHoR is also a sort of competition. It is easiest to see when you look at the warrior metric. What happens when a warrior that unfairly one a competition gets a high metric score? At that point, the integrity of the metric is in question. As a master of records, you are not obligated to record a result that clearly at odds with the stated rules of the contest. Stalker has undermined the integrity of his own contest by rewarding rule breaking. You are not obligated to support that decision.

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down