PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Vote_lcap15%Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Vote_lcap15%Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Vote_lcap8%Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Vote_lcap31%Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» UW XXIII Week 11 Results
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches EmptyYesterday at 8:45 am by Klagrok

» Where oh where has Ilneval been???
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches EmptyYesterday at 7:21 am by Klagrok

» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 12:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 1:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 am by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 8:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 12:03 pm by Klagrok

Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches

Go down

Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Empty Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches

Post  Klagrok Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:08 pm

Keeper, I am having some issues while trying to run my brother's account while he is on vacation.

When I downloaded his turn, it had some of his gladiators set to monster. I fixed them, uploaded, and now all his weapons are fubar-ed. As well as his strategies. I have never experienced this the few times I have run his turn for him. His manager number is #1039, NALKOR IRONSIDE. Any help would be appreciated. Not sure if you can reset him to his strategies/trains for last turn or not.
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Empty Re: Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches

Post  Klagrok Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:13 pm

Also, his armor, helm and back up weapon for almost all his gladiators also changed.
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches Empty Re: Keeper, setting my brother's turn and getting weapon switches

Post  Klagrok Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:46 am

His daughter was able to upload his turn from his laptop, so hopefully that fixed what was going on. Keeper.
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down