Latest topics
» What strategies are you experimenting with?
Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:10 pm by Lelu Dallas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:12 pm by Modofo

» New Dead Elf
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:52 pm by Lelu Dallas

» Friendly Advice
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 am by Lelu Dallas

» Client error
Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:56 pm by Lelu Dallas

» Long climb to the top
Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:04 pm by Vic Vegas

» APPLE NEWTON (189-111-14) vs SPLINTER (174-27-6)
Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:44 pm by Vic Vegas

» Vic Vegas Scorecard
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:50 pm by Vic Vegas

» TAS(4) (Sliv) 124-108-9 Human - Warhammer
Sun May 28, 2017 10:55 pm by Vic Vegas

Poll

Sliv the Killer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sliv the Killer

Post  Cam_ on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 am

Well seems Sliv has nailed his Killer roll ups. Not only has he the top Helf killer I have just noticed he has the most warriors in top 50 kills with a total of 7 . Two of the seven are placed 2nd and 3rd on the list.

I hate to give the bawbag any praise but I guess I can muster a "good effort mate" Laughing
Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Re: Sliv the Killer

Post  Vic Vegas on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:40 am

What you are saying is, SLIV has many warriors with targets on their secondary legs, given the upcoming Karma Contest.

Thank you SLIV, for pooling so many points into a handful of warriors. Very Happy

vV
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dux Mortalitas on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Vic Vegas wrote:What you are saying is, SLIV has many warriors with targets on their secondary legs, given the upcoming Karma Contest.  

Thank you SLIV, for pooling so many points into a handful of warriors.  Very Happy

vV

Razz

Dux Mortalitas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  sliv on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Cheers mate not often i get a compliment off you! But there are managers out there who are better at making killers than me, i just got lucky with a couple of warriors tongue
Anyway i think the real reason for this thread may have something to do with the upcoming Karma contest??? I maybe taking a 10 week break from bloodpit soon! lol only kidding my warriors are looking forward to any challenges that come their way. Bring it on cheers

PS, KILT PIN (4 kills) ACCURSED(4kills) FRONTLINE FODDER(4kills)  PURE CAPSAICIN(3kills) all good targets for the Karma contest : tongue

sliv
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:29 am

sliv wrote:Cheers mate not often i get a compliment off you! But there are managers out there who are better at making killers than me, i just got lucky with a couple of warriors tongue
Anyway i think the real reason for this thread may have something to do with the upcoming Karma contest??? I maybe taking a 10 week break from bloodpit soon! lol only kidding my warriors are looking forward to any challenges that come their way. Bring it on cheers

PS, KILT PIN (4 kills) ACCURSED(4kills) FRONTLINE FODDER(4kills)  PURE CAPSAICIN(3kills) all good targets for the Karma contest : tongue

Laughing Laughing Laughing You try to compliment another manager and this is the response you get!!! hahaha.
Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:43 am

Gentlemen, gentlemen!

No need to worry about compliments or verbal jabs.  You will all be busy crying at gladiator funerals after my fighters kill everyone.

vV
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Anyone face the current #1 killer? When I see a dwarf with 28.57% kills at 14 fights my first thought is: boar spear.

CRAZY FACE TIM 10 4 4 28.57

vV
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:51 am

Vic Vegas wrote:Anyone face the current #1 killer?  When I see a dwarf with 28.57% kills at 14 fights my first thought is: boar spear.

CRAZY FACE TIM                   10    4    4   28.57

vV

Nope , will challenge and have a look if I have a warrior close
Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:06 am

I have an 8-11-0 helf nearby, but if he is indeed a BS dwarf, he would totally shred my guy, who is still getting key trains in order to be any good (as you can tell by his record).

vV
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Vic Vegas wrote:I have an 8-11-0 helf nearby, but if he is indeed a BS dwarf, he would totally shred my guy, who is still getting key trains in order to be any good (as you can tell by his record).

vV

Nothing worse when you are nurturing a new warrior and you come across one of these guys with their crazy hit damage. Lose a few prospects.
Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:21 pm

Vic Vegas wrote:I have an 8-11-0 helf nearby, but if he is indeed a BS dwarf, he would totally shred my guy, who is still getting key trains in order to be any good (as you can tell by his record).

vV

closest guy is a 10 1 0 Halfling but still quite a few places below him. Fast Halfling with a hammer, he might have a shot?
Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  sliv on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Got a guy on 9.1.0 but is a bit behind in the ranking. Have a challenge plugged in though on the off chance i can get him.

sliv
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam_ on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:13 pm

sliv wrote:Got a guy on 9.1.0 but is a bit behind in the ranking. Have a challenge plugged in though on the off chance i can get him.

Its been confirmed on smacktalk he is a BS Dwarf
Cam_
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:25 am

Looks like a slow, offensive BS dwarf. Should be easy pickin's.

vV
Vic Vegas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top