PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Vote_lcap15%Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Vote_lcap15%Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Vote_lcap8%Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Vote_lcap31%Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» UW XXIII Week 11 Results
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by Klagrok

» Where oh where has Ilneval been???
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by Klagrok

» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with

3 posters

Go down

Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Empty Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with

Post  Stalker Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:54 am

Apologies to Rhosgobel if he doesn't appreciate me posting this fight without asking first, but here goes anyway.

GELLOR ONE EYE                 WARRIOR NAME                COMMANDER REXOR        
           114-88-1                       RECORD                      123-117-1            
     STALKERS VENOM (38)                TEAM NAME             IT HURTS.......... (2082)    
         STALKER (13)                  MANAGER NAME                RHOSGOBEL (932)        
          Human Male                   RACE/GENDER                  Half-Elf Male          

is of beastly strength            <---            is of mighty strength          
            has swift movements            --->            has lightning quick movements  
   has a resilient constitution            --->            has an iron-like constitution  
         is a gifted strategist            --->            is a genius                    
            is of average build            <---            has a wiry frame                

71-QUITE POPULAR         POPULARITY         QUITE POPULAR-68                
                          6' 1"           HEIGHT           5' 5"                          
                        278 lbs           WEIGHT           239 lbs                        

CHAIN MAIL           ARMOR            CHAIN MAIL                      
                      STEEL CAP            HELM            FULL-HELM                      
                        TRIDENT        MAIN WEAPON         STILETTO                        
                        BUCKLER         OFF WEAPON         STILETTO                        
                        TRIDENT        SPARE WEAPON        STILETTO                        

MINUTE 1
Flies gather in anticipation
* COMMANDER REXOR switches to strategy 5
* GELLOR ONE EYE switches to strategy 2
COMMANDER REXOR looks for an opening
COMMANDER REXOR makes an instinctive lunge
GELLOR ONE EYE jumps over the incoming blow!
The referee says 'Eat big rocks, helps your socks!'
GELLOR ONE EYE charges COMMANDER REXOR with his trident!
GELLOR ONE EYE thrusts violently at COMMANDER REXOR's left temple with his trident
GELLOR ONE EYE's weapon strikes an accurate blow
  The resulting crunch echoes through the Blood Pit!
COMMANDER REXOR has been permanently injured in the head!!!
COMMANDER REXOR - like a chicken, fights for a moment without a head and he gasps and dies!
COMMANDER REXOR expires on the spot!
GELLOR ONE EYE accepts victory over the fallen warrior!

GELLOR ONE EYE has trained in nothing

Stalker
Manager
Manager

Klagrok, Modofo and Sleazee P Martinee like this post

Back to top Go down

Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Empty Re: Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with

Post  Vic Vegas Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:50 am

I had one of those this week, too.

THE GINGER SHADOW                WARRIOR NAME                 BELLA ALBRECHT        
           58-16-3                        RECORD                       28-93-1            
     FROM THE LEFT (771)                TEAM NAME                  PRISONER (1856)        
       VIC VEGAS (341)                 MANAGER NAME                THE GVNER (842)        
        Half-Elf Male                  RACE/GENDER                 Half-Elf Female        

is of mighty strength            <---            is of formidable strength      
        has blur-like movements            <---            has swift movements            
   has a resilient constitution            ====            has a resilient constitution    
       has average intelligence            --->            is a gifted strategist          
               has a wiry frame            ====            has a wiry frame                

79-HAS HORDES OF ADORING FANS         POPULARITY         HAS VERY FEW FANS-35            
                          5' 7"           HEIGHT           5' 1"                          
                        209 lbs           WEIGHT           162 lbs                        

SCALE MAIL           ARMOR            CUIR BOULLI                    
                      FULL-HELM            HELM            FULL-HELM                      
                     WAR HAMMER        MAIN WEAPON         NET                            
                      OPEN HAND         OFF WEAPON         STILETTO                        
                     WAR HAMMER        SPARE WEAPON        NET                            

MINUTE 1
Fans of the combatants are laying bets
* THE GINGER SHADOW switches to strategy 6
BELLA ALBRECHT says 'DON'T BASH ME'
* BELLA ALBRECHT switches to strategy 6
THE GINGER SHADOW suddenly strikes at the formidable BELLA ALBRECHT
THE GINGER SHADOW attacks BELLA ALBRECHT's gut
THE GINGER SHADOW's aimed attack hits!
THE GINGER SHADOW's war hammer punches into BELLA ALBRECHT's armor!
Twisted Evil    The blow rearranges anatomy!
BELLA ALBRECHT has been permanently injured in the abdomen!!!
BELLA ALBRECHT has been eviscerated and she drops to the ground, dead!
BELLA ALBRECHT flops down dead on top of the ref's lunch
THE GINGER SHADOW is undiminished!!
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Klagrok, Dux Mortalitas, Modofo and Sleazee P Martinee like this post

Back to top Go down

Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with Empty Re: Shortest Fight I've ever been involved with

Post  Lelu Dallas Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:33 pm

ADRIAN had a 17 line kill a few weeks ago.

I foreget my quickest, I know I shared it to you VIC. Maybe around 14.
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down