PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Vote_lcap15%Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Vote_lcap15%Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Vote_lcap8%Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Vote_lcap31%Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

» DALL-E mini
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:43 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 8 Results
Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:50 pm by Vic Vegas

Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Empty Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!!

Post  The Warlord Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:37 pm

Who is really running bloodpit now. don't really look like keepers standard operating time kinda looks like someone else in the pit is helping with back end turn run it's been varying on keeper time standard. timelines have been extremely early and sometimes really late. And i also know you can run the backend over and over again and achieve very different results every time. Hence the one and done method. Just a thought.
The Warlord
The Warlord
Gladiator
Gladiator

The Warlord likes this post

Back to top Go down

Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Empty Re: Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!!

Post  Vic Vegas Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:05 am

I just assume that Keeper is running bloodpit on Keeper time.  When I started playing, the turn ran on Friday nights, but over the years has slipped to a Sunday morning - afternoon schedule, with this week's turn being the latest run... ever?  Or at least in a very long time.

Since there apparently was a popular handegg competition yesterday in addition to a global plague, I can only assume that perhaps those factored into the late turn?  I've never heard of anyone having access to the inner mechanics of the game other than Keeper (and the prior owners).  I don't think that's a likely scenario.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!! Empty Re: Who is really running bloodpit now.!!!!!

Post  Modofo Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:13 am

I'm up next Sunday. I'm going to repeat the turn until I get 25-0-25, so expect a long run. jocolor

Modofo
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Modofo Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:20 am

Actually I figure Keeper should be able to run the turn whenever he wants. He has run this completely-free weekly game without fail (as far as I can remember) for the 10 or so years I've been playing.
Modofo
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warlord Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:06 am

Been around since the game started enough said. Have a great day see you in the pit.
The Warlord
The Warlord
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:14 am

Modofo wrote:I'm up next Sunday. I'm going to repeat the turn until I get 25-0-25, so expect a long run. jocolor

I laughed so hard milk came out my nose.

and I'm not even drinking milk.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Modofo Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:18 pm

25-0-24. Dang, so close! Have to keep trying...
Modofo
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Um, make sure it is me that gets that 25-0-25 Modofo! clown

Also make sure all my guys/gals get their three trains John!
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Modofo Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:36 pm

Trains! Great idea.

ok, 25-0-25 and all three trains for me and Klagrok. This is going to be a long run... jocolor
Modofo
Modofo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Dang Modofo, speed things up, already! Five hours to run the turn?
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down