PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Client error Vote_lcap15%Client error Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Client error Vote_lcap8%Client error Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Client error Vote_lcap31%Client error Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
Client error EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
Client error EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Client error EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
Client error EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
Client error EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
Client error EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Client error EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

» DALL-E mini
Client error EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:43 am by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 8 Results
Client error EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:50 pm by Vic Vegas

Client error

3 posters

Go down

Client error Empty Client error

Post  Wardancer Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:35 am

I just downloaded the latest turn and I noticed that on a few of my gladiators what happened in the fight isn't displayed correctly on the stats/strats tab.

Example 1: On team #1848 my warrior Kordelf was killed. It's lists this as a loss but he doesn't have a replacement option. However, my player Promise on the same team which did lose but didn't die has the blood splat next to her name as well as a replacement player... She didn't die... I don't want to replace her.

Example 2: On team #1833 I have a two person team fight. I won the fight but both my gladiators are listed as having lost the fight (They are both 0-2) so it's easy to see this.

Example 3: With the same above fight one of my gladiators is said to have trained in con, int, int. However, only 1 train in int is recorded on the stat/strat page.

Example 4: Many of my gladiators (but not all of them) have the wins and loses not recorded correctly. Some are accurate but many of them show wins if they lost and losses if the won.

Example 5: This is a possible error from example 3. I know for a fact that one of my warriors trains didn't record correctly but based on the amount of wins/losses that are screwed up it's very possible that my other gladiators are showing the same mistakes as i don't recall what my gladiators started off with.

Any help would be appreciated... I don't want to make a new gladiator for one of mine that's still alive.

Wardancer
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Client error Empty Re: Client error

Post  Vic Vegas Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:23 am

Wow! That is weird.

Try renaming your player.dat file to player.tad and redownloading?
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Wardancer Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:06 pm

Nope... The same problems still exist. Sad

Wardancer
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:29 pm

http://bloodpit.net/bpclient/bpclient120a.zip

Try a fresh download and see if things are still messed up. You can always copy the newsletter and gladiator files over to the fresh installation.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Wardancer Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:33 pm

Even a fresh download didn't fix the problem...

If you look at the Dead list you can see that Kordelf was killed but is still alive on my roster... RIP Promise, as that was the warrior that the Blood Master decided to kill instead.

Also, just about that you can see my two person team won against the Peasants yet if you check those gladiators they are both 0-2.

I'm not happy about it but losing Promise wasn't the worst thing out there but this still doesn't make sense as to why it happened.

Wardancer
Meat
Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:03 pm

It looks like there is some corruption, perhaps starting at your manager number and working higher. Lelu Dallas had an 0-0-0 warrior train in "nothing" but she actually picked up two trains.

I double checked my "nothing trains" and found no surprise trains had occurred.

Something like this happened once or twice before. I think the random death and training assignments for higher numbered managers cannot be fixed, and after the next turn runs, everyone's clients and the server will be in sync. Sad
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelu Dallas Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:56 pm

Hey WARDANCER mosssst of the glitches I experienced (on this turn in question) were actually for the worst. I missed a 9th train and lost several other key wins and trains that the fights indicated I got, but that my input fields in the client didn't reflect.

Sorry about your luck with it too

=|

There was another glitchy turn in the last 6 months that saw me get robbed of SENDO's 22(17) STR train. She was then stuck on 21(17) again for like 5 more turns.

The Pit is brutal on so many levels!!
Lelu Dallas
Lelu Dallas
Pitt Lord
Pitt Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down