PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Vote_lcap15%Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Vote_lcap15%Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Vote_lcap8%Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Vote_lcap31%Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» Where oh where has Ilneval been???
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 11 Results
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am by Klagrok

» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

Kill Fest IV, Week I Results

2 posters

Go down

Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Empty Kill Fest IV, Week I Results

Post  Klagrok Sun May 09, 2021 8:47 am

Well Kill Fest returns with a ......whimper.  A pathetic outing all around.  Guess the gladiators did not want to be the ones to kill a Momma's boy or girl.  Well 19 of them made their Momma's proud! Let's try for better next week folks. Currently there is a three way tie for first with 2 kills each for Sleazee, Stimpy and Klagrok while a awe inspiring 13 each managed to get a kill.  At least the peasants did not get a kill as that would have been icing on the cake.  I will add the write ups in later once I am done with Mother's Day as this husband doesn't want to bring the total to 20!

Kill Fest IV, Turn 1 Results
Manager Name (Manager#) Kills
SLEAZEE P MARTINEE(137)2
STIMPY (355) 2
KLAGROK KEENEYES (641)2
PALOR  (72)1
SANGUINE SAVIOR (140)1
POPPA BALROG (339)1
VIC VEGAS (341)   1
SLIV (356)  1
ROB ALLEN (773)1
MODOFO (783)1
DEVIL (803) 1
SAMURAI!!11 (813)  1
EYES OF THUNDERA (821)1
VENGENCE (827)  1
CHI (828) 1
UNBALANCE (863)  1
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kill Fest IV, Week I Results  Empty Re: Kill Fest IV, Week I Results

Post  Klagrok Sat May 15, 2021 5:43 pm

There was only one challenge kill (no surprise based on the subpar total kills for the turn). The WARLORD's LUKA SKYRUNNER wasn't able to prevent SLEAZEE P MARTINEE's HAGGIS MACHAGGIS from using her stomach for his next serving of haggis.  Sorry Luka but you should have run to the sky before that first minute was up!
We did have four kills of 100 turn gladiators however, so some excitement did indeed happen this turn.  DEVIL'S RULE BRITANNIA!  took out GROGNARDS LLC's DAKGU in a short two minute encounter.  Perhaps she did not like his name or that he was a half orc? All I can say is the Empire lives on! Also perishing this turn was PALOR's halfing THULIN.  MODOFO's NEBULOUS  DESTINY fulfilled his destiny by sending Thulin into the sands in a short order fight! SLEAZEE P MARTINEE's BLOODBATH & BEYOND lived up to his name as he sent INSANE's RILGUL to the beyond with a two minute blood bath! Pointy ears don't always help you survive RILGUL. The final 100 fight death was initiated by VIC VEGAS's ROFLCOPTER on WARDANCER's self named WARDANCER.  War Dancer didn't dance so well and was shredded to pieces by the R copter herself in another short two minute fight. We are pretty sure the fans 'rofled' after they saw Wardancer get coptered to pieces.  
    There were no team fight kills this turn (again with the lackluster performance of all our stables it is not surprising).  Hopefully next turn the sands will turn red with kills galore!

Last edited by Klagrok on Sun May 16, 2021 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oopsie Rofl ! All you halforcs look the same.....)
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Sun May 16, 2021 7:10 am

Klagrok wrote:War Dancer didn't dance so well and was shredded to pieces by the R copter himself....
I can hear ROFL from the ludus yelling:

"HERself!  Hmph!"

That's one lady you don't want to piss off.  Especially if you're in leather armor.  Heheheh.

Hopefully this week will give you more to write about!
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Sun May 16, 2021 9:36 am

Um, no. This week will go down in history as one of THOSE turns....well at least I can't complain about my replacement stats---16-12-8-6-3-10. Smile
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down