PITT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think is the best overall race in Bloodpit?

Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Vote_lcap15%Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Vote_lcap15%Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Vote_lcap8%Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Vote_lcap31%Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Latest topics
» Where oh where has Ilneval been???
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm by Vic Vegas

» UW XXIII Week 11 Results
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 am by Klagrok

» ODYSSEUS Monster fight
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 pm by sliv

» UW XXIII Week 10 Results
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 pm by Vic Vegas

» DUX'S HALL OF RECORDS
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 2:10 am by Vic Vegas

» Good Luck ODYSSEUS!
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:33 pm by Klagrok

» UW XXIII Week 9 Results
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm by Vic Vegas

» AI Music Abuse
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am by Vic Vegas

» More fixes from the Keeper!
Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm by Klagrok

Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097)

2 posters

Go down

Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Empty Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097)

Post  Klagrok Mon May 24, 2021 12:23 am

Kill Fest IV, Turn 3 Results

SAMURAI!!11 (813) 3
PRECISION (882) 3
PALOR (72) 2
POPPA BALROG (339) 2
KLAGROK KEENEYES (641) 2
HUNTER (833) 2
THE UNSPEAKABLE ONE (852) 2
THE WARLORD (23) 1
ILNEVAL(93) 1
SANGUINE SAVIOR (140) 1
ADRIAN (252) 1
STIMPY (355) 1
GOD OF ROCK (796) 1
UL (801) 1
DEVIL (803) 1
VENGENCE (827) 1
CHI (828) 1
PRIMUS (838) 1
UNBALANCED (863) 1
HATRED(873) 1
MUSE (884) 1
THE SICKNESS (887) 1
SCIPLING (895) 1
LELU DALLAS (946) 1

What? We have a competition now? Say it aint so! Finally! The people are getting what they want! This turn we actually had 33 kills! We actually had one more kill this turn than the first two of the contest put together! We are now at 65 kills in three weeks so let us turn up the heat for the next five weeks. Leading the way this week were SAMURAI!!11 and PRECISION who each managed to send three gladiators to meet their makers.  Five managers got two kills each and 17 managers managed to get a kill each.  Well we still have five weeks to go (or more if we have a tie) so there is plenty of time for those at the back of the pack to make a charge for the lead. Just dont use the steroid betamethasone on your gladiators please!  Now SAMURAI!!11 is in the lead with five kills, while there is a three way tie for 2nd with four kills and a three way tie for 3rd with 3 kills!  We have 12 managers with two kills and 15 managers who just have one kill apiece but then we still have five (or more) weeks to go. Plenty of managers still need to get on the list.  
    We did have two Blood Challenge kills this week. Both were elbow drop kills which we encourage during the Kill Fest. After all, the more kills the merrier! KLAGROK KEENEYE's dwarf PELVIC THRASHER of the team FLESH RENDERS blood challenged EYE OF THUNDERA's half-orc SNARF of the THUNDERCATS.  After two minutes, there was no thunder but plenty of flesh was rended and poor SNARF was thrashed out of this world. SCIPLING's dwarf THE LISTENER from hist stable CAVERN OF BLACK ICE avenged the death of PENTHERO ISS back on Turn 1094 by killing KELURUK URTRAGUR, ILNEVAL's half-orc from the ORCLAND RAIDERS.  At the end of the three minute slug fest, THE LISTENER was said to have put his ears to the ground as KELURUK lay on the ground listening to KELURUK as he cried "Mommy" one last time. Well that is what the peasants in the cheap seats say anyway.  
    There were no deaths in the challenges this week which is odd considering the amount of gladiators that died this turn.  In the 100+ fight range we had five deaths this turn.  The most experienced gladiator to die was COME AS YOU ARE, the HIGH PRIEST's dwarf of 223 fights from his stable THE MELODIES.  We are sure that his killer, RA THE VENGEFUL, from SAMURAI!!11's BEST GODS was indeed singing a melody as she threw vengence at CAYA who is now known as COME AS YOU WERE (well those few pieces of him that are still attached to his corpse that is).  RA THE VENGEFUL is on a killing streak as she has notched up two of her six kills in the last two turns so anyone in her range better strap on their big-boy (or girl) pants and man (or woman) up because she just might win this contest all by herself! Way to go SAMURAI!!11! The next high ranker to permanently bite the dust is RULE BRITANNIA!, DEVIL's human from the HUMANS. In a short two minute bout, HATRED's MUNGUS, a dwarf from WHERES THE 'ARM, showed his true hatred towards human females and finished BRITANNIA!s rule for good.  I guess there was no h"arm" indeed..well at least for MUNGUS.  Well RB you did get a kill in the first turn so kudos to you but sorry you are dead as you only had six more fights to hit the 200 mark.  LELU DALLAS's elf SHERRI from NIGHT AT THE PYTHIA got her sixth kill when she took out ANITA, HUNTER's halfing from the SEEKERS in a two minute fight.  It was a permanent night for ANITA as SHERRI sought out a perfect way to kill the pesky halfling and was able to take a drink of sherry to celebrate the win.  STIMPY's elf BATCHAT from JUDGES 1:19-20 went down in another short two minute duel with MAUREEN ROBINSON, a human from PRECISION's stable LOST IN SPACE.  BATCHAT was indeed judged and as a result he now gets a space in the ground, lost forever more.  So sad.  He will near no more chatting from the bats or anything for that matter. The final high level kill was carried out by the nefarious dwarf DR. NEFARIO of ADRIAN's SAC DAWGS.  This fight took three minutes, but in the end THEMISTO, VENGENCE's half-orc from the UNIVERSE, a six kill gladiator himself got to travel the universe full time after a certain 'dawg' sacked him permanently doctor style.  So long THEMISTO, we will 'mist' you for sure.
    Again there were no team kills or peasant scum kills either.  The REF seems to have taken time off from killing boring gladiators as well. But we still have time folks for such things to happen.  Oh and in various taverns and drinking holes there have been rumors of such greats as IMMOVABLE OBJECT, DR WHO and even RA THE VENGEFUL talking about the easy schedule that a certain BLADEMASTER has faced recently. They have even been said to call him a sissy boo boo baby! These are just rumors, but we think that perhaps BLADEMASTER might want to show these big talkers who is the boss!

Manager Name (Manager#)  Total Kills
SAMURAI!!11 (813) 5
PALOR  (72)4
POPPA BALROG (339)4
KLAGROK KEENEYES (641)4
SLEAZEE P MARTINEE(137)3
SANGUINE SAVIOR (140)3
PRECISION (882) 3
ADRIAN (252) 2
VIC VEGAS (341)  2
STIMPY (355) 2
DEVIL (803) 2
EYE OF THUNDERA (821) 2
VENGENCE (827)  2
CHI (828) 2
HUNTER (833) 2
THE UNSPEAKABLE ONE (852) 2
UNBALANCED (863) 2
LELU DALLAS (946) 2
TIGER PRINCESS (1008) 2
THE WARLORD (23) 1
ILNEVAL(93) 1
STIMPY (355) 1
SLIV (356)  1
ROB ALLEN (773)1
MODOFO (783)1
GOD OF ROCK (796) 1
UL (801) 1
PRIMUS (838) 1
HATRED(873) 1
MUSE (884) 1
THE SICKNESS (887) 1
SCIPLING (895) 1
TAKAMURA (984)1
GROGNARDS LLC (988)  1
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas and Modofo like this post

Back to top Go down

Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Empty Re: Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097)

Post  Vic Vegas Mon May 24, 2021 3:36 pm

Oh my god, dude, look at you stirrin' up shite at the top!  I love it!  Stalker and I random against each other often enough to have no need for such challenges.  Besides, I've had a peek under the hood of BLADEMASTER and want nothing to do with him. Plus, it is his turn to kill one of mine, so I'd rather it be a youngin' like his that I planted a couple of turns ago.

These reports of yours remind me of the Pitt Gazette days, which often featured flowery and witty language describing fight outcomes.

When I saw how many kills there were this week, I was like "Be careful what you ask for, Klag!"  Heheheheheh
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097) Empty Re: Kill Fest IV, Week 3 Results (Turn 1097)

Post  Vic Vegas Mon May 31, 2021 6:57 pm

Klag doesn't have normal computer access at the moment, but never fear, he will soon be stirring up some shiat and lending his colorful descriptions to this week's meager death ledger.

And to satisfy Klag's stirring from last week, my top two gladiators randomed against Stalkers' beasts.  Even though it is his turn to kill one of mine, his gladiators thankfully held back, as it really is a super young one of mine that should fall next. Stalker, please kill THE BLERG WIDOW for me, thanks buddy.
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Klagrok Mon May 31, 2021 8:44 pm

I will be posting a half-arsed version tomorrow some time for week IV.  Dang might have to add the REF to the list as he got a kill this turn as well! Pretty sad when the REF beats you for kills for a turn.... Rolling Eyes
Klagrok
Klagrok
Pit God
Pit God

Vic Vegas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Vegas Mon May 31, 2021 9:42 pm

Klagrok wrote:I will be posting a half-arsed version tomorrow some time for week IV.  Dang might have to add the REF to the list as he got a kill this turn as well! Pretty sad when the REF beats you for kills for a turn.... Rolling Eyes
OUCH!
Vic Vegas
Vic Vegas
Pit God
Pit God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down